Upcoming Black Glass Full Color Fanart Version (1 Viewer)

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    hi Tgx ! i thing i find a bug in the new myHomePlugIns ..

if you look in the screenshot ...
    picture 01 is myhome and the focus all time stay in the 5 tub wich is great ,
    and if you look in scrren 02 is myhomeplugin and the focus all time stay up , not in the middle ...

Yes, i've already noticed it, but the code it's ok... It seems this happens when Mediaportal runs in window mode.

Thanks

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Awesome work, love the full fanart version. Would it possible to rotate fanart just like StreamedMP? Have a target folder with images per menuitem and rotate them?
    Yes this could be done, but i'm a little concerned about the performance of 7 multiimage controls with multiple pictures to rotate all together. Furthermore it's not so easy to find suitable and nice backdrops!

randell

Portal Member
    February 27, 2007
    Ft Worth, Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'd love this as well. I used another skin that did this (Aeon, or something like that) and I didn't have any problems. I may try hacking it in myself.

blackEyEz

Portal Pro
    July 8, 2009
    Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Awesome work, love the full fanart version. Would it possible to rotate fanart just like StreamedMP? Have a target folder with images per menuitem and rotate them?
    Yes this could be done, but i'm a little concerned about the performance of 7 multiimage controls with multiple pictures to rotate all together. Furthermore it's not so easy to find suitable and nice backdrops!

Yes your right, it would have a serious impact for the speed. What i do myself is use the fanart folder itself to rotate through when moving pictures is highlighted wityh steamedMP.

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Yes your right, it would have a serious impact for the speed. What i do myself is use the fanart folder itself to rotate through when moving pictures is highlighted wityh steamedMP.
    I don't understand it, could you explain it better?

Thanks

Tgx

blackEyEz

Portal Pro
    July 8, 2009
    Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I don't understand it, could you explain it better?

Thanks

Tgx

Sorry, what i mean is with streamedmp you can connect each menu item with a folder with images which will be rotated. For weather i point to a folder with landscape images and for the moving pictures menu item i use the folder where moving pictures saves all the fanart backdrops.

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi tgx!

First, perfect new look!

One idea for the new Basic Home Screen.

If you push the button down in your new BasicHome screen, the main menue is shown on top (like it is now).

But if you push the button up there's a new "submenue" with three or four new button. In my examble, if you push the up button with focus on TV ther're three new buttos's (MovingPictures / TV Series / TV Guide). Focus is now on TV Series f.e.)

cu

Attachments

• buttonupBH.png
      buttonupBH.png
      558.2 KB

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi tgx!

First, perfect new look!

One idea for the new Basic Home Screen.

If you push the button down in your new BasicHome screen, the main menue is shown on top (like it is now).

But if you push the button up there's a new "submenue" with three or four new button. In my examble, if you push the up button with focus on TV ther're three new buttos's (MovingPictures / TV Series / TV Guide). Focus is now on TV Series f.e.)

cu
    Thank you very much for the advice.

I'm trying to enhance the basic home with some extra buttons, but i've not found the right way.

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I've just uploaded a new version for the new basic home and home in the usual updates thread. Many ehancements.

Thanks

Tgx

jenklins

Portal Member
    April 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi!

Real i nice work... i love it...

I wounder if it is possible to have the backdrops fade in?
    i get a little disy now wen they are swapping so fast...

Good job...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom