Upcoming MP2 Alpha Release- TODO List ! (1 Viewer)

1stdead

Portal Pro
February 1, 2008
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Could you give us an update of how development is going? Is the alpha release near now after the videoshuttering has been fixed. Or do you still want to fix some stuff? Some news at the homepage is always give nice attraction to MP2 development :)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Could you give us an update of how development is going? Is the alpha release near now after the videoshuttering has been fixed. Or do you still want to fix some stuff? Some news at the homepage is always give nice attraction to MP2 development :)
    News will be posted when we are ready. :)

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: AW: Re: AW: Upcoming MP2 Alpha Release- TODO List !

IRSS is not public yet because it lacks the last step of svn->git migration: DeployGitVersion.
    This versioning exe is too binded to MP1 and doesn't work.

I just sent a PM to some of the Dev Team members to ask for a help on fixing it and thus releasing IRSS.
    Are there any news on IRSS for MP2? It would be really good to have an installer ready when Alpha will be released. I only have here a very old snapshot, it works but is not up-to-date.

I also tried the IRC !build_... command and it did not work as well.

IRSS repo in git is working fine, but for the GitDeployVersion.exe. I'm in the hope Arion has time to help fixing it...

Simone

Albert

MP2 Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 18, 2008
    Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Upcoming MP2 Alpha Release- TODO List !

:)
    Soon. I have to summarize what we did until I wrote the last report, which is a bit work. I am quite busy these days because I'm preparing a move, so please be patient :)
    Alternatively, someone could prepare that list for me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom