[Updated 14 Jul!] MPExtended WebMediaPortal 0.5.4 (2 Viewers)

illiloh

Portal Pro
November 13, 2010
Erlangen
Home Country
Germany Germany

4Fred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2005
    Jönköping
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I solved the install problem above by taking ownership och the logsfolder replacing owner on subfolders/files, then changed everyone permissions from change to full and replaced permissions on below, then install went fine.

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    @4Fred, your explanation is a little bit difficult to follow for me... I've just renamed C:\programdada\mpextended\logs dir to something else before installing webmediaportal... then install, then restore original log dir.

bye!

bhengeveld

Portal Pro
    December 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    An other option (the one I used), is setting the ownership of the log directory to the user that installs the program. Perhaps that could lead to problems when more than user are going to use Mpextended/webmediaportal.

4Fred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2005
    Jönköping
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Oh sorry @peque !

Take ownership (so you later can modify permissions)
    Right-click the folder and select properties, security tab, advanced button, owner tab, edit button, select the user from the list and check "replace owner on subcontainers and objects", apply button and then ok button.

Modify permissions
    Right-click the folder and select properties, security tab, advanced button, change permissions button, select everyone on the list and hit edit button, check full control and hit ok, check "replace all child object permissions..." and hit apply button and then ok button.

Sorry for lack of description above!

illiloh

Portal Pro
    November 13, 2010
    Erlangen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ="Oxan, post: 953816, member: 97484"]MPExtended WebMediaPortal 0.5.2

Hi,

the webmediaportal installer give me an error and roll back the setup. It is a clean install. UAC is disabled.

View attachment 119369

I had the same problem. To manage this i have deinstalled both products and installed WebMediaportal first instead of the service.

+1[/quote]

Just stop the mpextended service and try again and it works now.

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi, I installed the version 0.5.2 when I select jQui then comes only a white window at launch. Attached the logs.
    Thanks, I'll look at it.

Something else: you also have a MyFilms error in your log. Do you mind sharing your MyFilms database (in private, if you want) so that I can fix it?

Hi,

the webmediaportal installer give me an error and roll back the setup. It is a clean install. UAC is disabled.
    Thanks, I'll look at it. ;)

xetic

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 29, 2010
    Bonn/Alfter
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have Problems with MyTVSeries...
    i have update MyTVSeries and MPE/WebMP. I can't chose the Series. The Page is blank...

Attachments

• heute.jpg
      heute.jpg
      280.3 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom