[Updated 14 Jul!] MPExtended WebMediaPortal 0.5.4 (1 Viewer)

Dragy

Portal Pro
April 27, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I'm trying the new watched value for movies, but it always returns true. I'm using MovingPictures as database. (@Model.Movie.Watched)
Something wrong?

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm trying the new watched value for movies, but it always returns true. I'm using MovingPictures as database. (@Model.Movie.Watched)
    Something wrong?
    It works for me. Can you send me your moving pictures database (in private, if you prefer)?

barneh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2010
    Malmö
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Something wrong?

I work for me to... except for the newest movie in my collection. The WMP say Watched = Yes but on www.trakt.tv it says not watched?

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Something wrong?

I work for me to... except for the newest movie in my collection. The WMP say Watched = Yes but on www.trakt.tv it says not watched?
    Yes, I actually found out that I have the same problem. The watched status is just wrong in a lot of cases. In the screenshot you see some movies, all which are unwatched. WebMP is right in almost all cases, except for Argo and Black Swan, at which it says that these are already watched.

Attachments

• onbekeken.PNG
      onbekeken.PNG
      244.1 KB
    Last edited:

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    That's very strange. The WebMP code looks at the watched field in the user_movie_settings table in your database, which is '1' (= watched) for that movie. Looking at the moving pictures source that's also the table they use to filter for watched movies.

Which MovingPictures version are you using?

Crovean

Portal Member
    August 21, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello!

My webmediaportal doesn't Stream anything. After instal it works fine. But After i have reboot my System norhing work. I use iis express instal. I can't stream live TV or Musik. The screen of my ipad or pc stay black.

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hello!

My webmediaportal doesn't Stream anything. After instal it works fine. But After i have reboot my System norhing work. I use iis express instal. I can't stream live TV or Musik. The screen of my ipad or pc stay black.
    Please post your logs

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom