[Updated 14 Jul!] MPExtended WebMediaPortal 0.5.4 (3 Viewers)

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Interesting. Would you mind to send me a copy of your TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 file (in a PM, if you want) and an example of a show that shows up but shouldn't? I'll fix it for the next release then.

rspierenburg

Portal Pro
    June 18, 2010
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Interesting. Would you mind to send me a copy of your TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 file (in a PM, if you want) and an example of a show that shows up but shouldn't? I'll fix it for the next release then.

I've Pm'ed you the shows lists. I'm adding the DB file here as I couldn't upload it in PM (just remove the .zip)

Thanks
    Rob

Attachments

• TVSeriesDatabase4.db3.zip
      1.5 MB

bkv

Portal Member
    February 27, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Hello,
    send basis for Czech translation. Perhaps it just like that. Translation based on the Slovak translation on GitHub

Attachments

• czech.zip
      6.4 KB

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I've Pm'ed you the shows lists. I'm adding the DB file here as I couldn't upload it in PM (just remove the .zip)
    Thanks, this has been fixed in v0.5.4.

Hello,
    send basis for Czech translation. Perhaps it just like that. Translation based on the Slovak translation on GitHub
    Thanks a lot! We use Transifex to manage our translations. I've just uploaded your translations there. For future translations, you can create an account on Transifex, request access to the Czech team and contribute them there. That way your translations will automatically be included in new releases. For more information, see the MP2 translation guide (we follow the same procedure), and feel free to ask any questions.

Crash22

Portal Member
    August 17, 2012
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi

I've searched through this forum but don't seem to be able to find the answer so please forgive me if this is a repeat post. I have followed all of the installation instructions and everything is working fine. I can browse to the WebMediaPortal and watch my Movies, TVShows and listen to music just fine over my home network. What I can't do is Fast Forward or skip to a different part of the show/movie that I am watching. Is this possible?

Thanks

Crash

Last edited:

zetus

Portal Member
    August 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hello,

any chance to add support for ARGUS TV ?

Regards
    Probably won't happen in the near future, at least not unless someone else who actually uses ARGUS TV provides the code.

Argus has some very nice recording schedule features, so it is sad that it isn't "so easy" to implement :confused:
    Rigth now, I am using Argus with the MP TV serve plugin, and it funktions very well.I use MPExtended a lot (couldn't live without it :)), but it is anying with the EPG missing and TV errrors.
    Is it possible for me, to remove the EPG (all TV related) from the Web interface?

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    To get EPG both in MPExtended and ARGUS, I use WebEPG to grab TV listings to a xml file which then is imported by the TV Servers' XmlTv plugin and ARGUS' importer.

zetus

Portal Member
    August 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    To get EPG both in MPExtended and ARGUS, I use WebEPG to grab TV listings to a xml file which then is imported by the TV Servers' XmlTv plugin and ARGUS' importer.
    You are right, I have also tried that ( to have the the file at both places), but it is "a little fake" because you are not able to start an scheduled recording in this way, nether see your recordings. Therfore I only want to see/use the video and music part.

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I've searched through this forum but don't seem to be able to find the answer so please forgive me if this is a repeat post. I have followed all of the installation instructions and everything is working fine. I can browse to the WebMediaPortal and watch my Movies, TVShows and listen to music just fine over my home network. What I can't do is Fast Forward or skip to a different part of the show/movie that I am watching. Is this possible?
    You should be able to seek in the show/movie you're watching by dragging the slider to a different position; fast forward isn't supported.

Argus has some very nice recording schedule features, so it is sad that it isn't "so easy" to implement :confused:
    Rigth now, I am using Argus with the MP TV serve plugin, and it funktions very well.I use MPExtended a lot (couldn't live without it :)), but it is anying with the EPG missing and TV errrors.
    Is it possible for me, to remove the EPG (all TV related) from the Web interface?
    I don't think it's possible to hide the TV-Server part at the moment, though I *think* it will disappear if you uninstall the MP-TVServer.

zetus

Portal Member
    August 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I don't think it's possible to hide the TV-Server part at the moment, though I *think* it will disappear if you uninstall the MP-TVServer.

Hi' Oxan :)
    Uninstalling the MP TV-Server is not an option. I am using it, not the Argus tuner part. Thank you guys. I have to see what future bring

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom