*UPDATED 18-9-2011* Yet another new version :-) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebell

Portal Pro
November 25, 2007
Lippstadt
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: (Supported Release) *UPDATED 18-9-2011* Yet another new version :)

What about MP Focus? When i start a Game and i come accidentally on the button agian the game starts 2x..

heiserfeger77

Portal Pro
November 10, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: (Supported Release) *UPDATED 18-9-2011* Yet another new version :)

Yes thats right - MP has the focus until the emulator starts. As workaround you can use resuming MP. Then you see you desktop in the meantime, until your emulator is load.

esas

Portal Pro
November 14, 2006
Home Country
Norway Norway
How are things going with myemulators2. Looks like there haven't been much activity one the project page for a while. Hope you haven't abandoned it. I'm really looking forward to it..

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Don't worry it's not abandoned, just a few nitty gritty bits to do - as always just a question of finding the time to do it. It will be worth the wait :)

jdoo

Portal Member
    January 19, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Don't worry it's not abandoned, just a few nitty gritty bits to do - as always just a question of finding the time to do it. It will be worth the wait :)
    Really looking forward to this. Thanks for your continued work on this plugin, its one of my favorites!

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi guys,

can anyone confirm that this plugin (latest version) doesn't work with MP 1.2.2 and StreamedMP? Can''t generate logs at this moment, will do that asap, but only want to report that it doesn't work for me..

EDIT: I'm sory, It's working again.. Do'nt know what it was, but the problem is solved with a reinstall of the plugin..

Dannyboyni

Portal Member
    August 21, 2011
    Why has the MAJOR issue of stopping live tv/movies when you start a game not been fixed. Everytime I start a game my TV show is playing in the background. I always forget to stop it first before I load up a game.

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    It's already fixed in the next version :)

I'm putting together an Alpha release at the mo to give you guys something to test, hopefully not tool long to wait.

:D

Dannyboyni

Portal Member
    August 21, 2011
    I have enabled good merge support for project 64. When ever I launch a game I get an error: "Attempt to open file failed."

I have set up a temp extract path. I have also set the filter for showing files to *.*

I have also set path to 7z.dll

Any reason why this is not working?

skyper100

Portal Member
    February 21, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi all,

is there any way to set the ratio of the coverart. For example the n64 covers are stretched into the box.. see attached screenshot...

I use the Mustayaluca Skin but i'm not sure if it is a skin or emulatorsx issue.I know that there is an Option in the MyEmulators Database Option but it doesen't work. Please help me!

Attachments

• 94327d1323691963-mustayaluca-0-4-0-220-beta-03-12-2011-mediaportal-1-2-x-later-only-screenhotemu.jpg
      94327d1323691963-mustayaluca-0-4-0-220-beta-03-12-2011-mediaportal-1-2-x-later-only-screenhotemu.jpg
      583.7 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom