Updated plugin: Rar Mount 2 (2 Viewers)

sorling

Portal Member
January 27, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I just wanna say great work there jackjson, still dev this wounderful plugin.
How does it work with folders that have CD1, CD2 ? .. does it search for subs in "/../subs" (subtitles) too?

And it doesnt support rar'ed subfiles either?
Would be great if it supported movie.rar, /../subs/movie-subs-rar .. its just a request.

Once more big thanks for this plugin!

I get a strange error now.
2008-12-08 20:41:20 - Subtitle found: movie.sub
2008-12-08 20:41:20 - ERROR while copying subtitle! Please make sure the target folder exists: C:\
I tryed with C:\subtitles and some others too but i get the same error.

senilix

Portal Member
October 18, 2008
norway
Home Country
Norway Norway
Update....

Hello again :)

I have been using rarmount2 for a while now!
and it has been working great :)

however after my latest upgade.
mediaportal-svn-12-07-2008--10-44-Rev21026.rar
it stoped working for me...

Any ideas..
from the "rarmount_debug.txt":
14.12.2008 20:22:26 - DEBUG - File ending is '.rar', will be looking for '.r00', '.r01', etc.
14.12.2008 20:22:27 - 13 RAR file(s) loaded successfully
14.12.2008 20:22:27 - NTFS file system initiated successfully
14.12.2008 20:22:27 - Listning for connection on port 32123
14.12.2008 20:22:29 - Accepted request from 127.0.0.1:1211
14.12.2008 20:22:29 - Connection to ImDisk lost
14.12.2008 20:22:30 - Settings saved
14.12.2008 20:22:30 - Application closed

error.log:
2008-12-14 20:22:29.669615 [ERROR][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'M:\'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFileDirectoryNames(String path, String userPathOriginal, String searchPattern, Boolean includeFiles, Boolean includeDirs, SearchOption searchOption)
at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetFiles(String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetFiles(String searchPattern)
at MediaPortal.Plugins.RarPlayerPlugin.MountRar(String filename)
at MediaPortal.Plugins.RarPlayerPlugin.Play(String strFile)
at MediaPortal.Player.g_Player.Play(String strFile)
at MediaPortal.Playlists.PlayListPlayer.FakePlayer.MediaPortal.Playlists.PlayListPlayer.IPlayer.Play(String strFile)
at MediaPortal.Playlists.PlayListPlayer.Play(Int32 iSong)
at MediaPortal.Playlists.PlayListPlayer.PlayNext()
at MediaPortal.GUI.Video.GUIVideoFiles.PlayMovieFromPlayList(Boolean askForResumeMovie, Int32 iMovieIndex)
at MediaPortal.GUI.Video.GUIVideoFiles.OnClick(Int32 iItem)
at MediaPortal.GUI.Video.GUIVideoBaseWindow.OnClicked(Int32 controlId, GUIControl control, ActionType actionType)
at MediaPortal.GUI.Video.GUIVideoFiles.OnClicked(Int32 controlId, GUIControl control, ActionType actionType)
at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)

when i try from the cmd line, it works.
seems to me in the error.log, the file name is missing?

--------------------------------------
Okay.
I updated "ImDisk Virtual Disk Driver - Latest version 1.1.3 built 5 Dec 2008"
URL: Tools and utilities for Windows

and it works great....
:)

any news on the smbrar project?

KeNZoNr1

January 1, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
problems

hello.
I just installed media portal and as a former xbox user im impressed. but.....
I´m havin problems with this rarmount.
I have done as said in readme file but every time i start a rar-file from MP it mounts M: the screen blinks and then nothing happens. :mad:
If I look in the root of Video folders in MP I can see M: and the file unpacked inside but if I click it nothing happens.
If I tab out to win I can see rarmount2 and it says connectec to IM-disk. The rarmount2.exe process is taking 99% cpu.
I´m running XP SP3
MP 1.0
Best regards
KeNZoNr1

Anthraxdk

Portal Member
February 19, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
hello.
I just installed media portal and as a former xbox user im impressed. but.....
I´m havin problems with this rarmount.
I have done as said in readme file but every time i start a rar-file from MP it mounts M: the screen blinks and then nothing happens. :mad:
If I look in the root of Video folders in MP I can see M: and the file unpacked inside but if I click it nothing happens.
If I tab out to win I can see rarmount2 and it says connectec to IM-disk. The rarmount2.exe process is taking 99% cpu.
I´m running XP SP3
MP 1.0
Best regards
KeNZoNr1

If you wanna play packed movies then I recommend u use the Mplayer-pluging and the special version of mplayer that plays .rar-files try searching the forums for it :)

rehnmark

January 8, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi

Just want to say thanks for a great program!
I'm using it manually(via script that mounts the rar and plays it with Windows Media Player (ffdshow,reclock etc) and not with mediaportal, and it works really nice that way to.

/Rehnmark

tontsa

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Fixed the Play-method

Hi,

In the rarmount external player the Play-method always returns false erraneously.

In the 1.0.0 release you don't see anything wrong due to the error is just logged.. but with upcomming 1.0.1 you need this patch cause we have added a dialog to Play if graph build fails.. say you have a missing codec.

Without this patch rarmount always shows this "failed to play" dialog as the internal player tried to play the .rar due to rarmount returning false always.

Included is the full .cs file and rebuilt rarplayer.dll.

Attachments

• RarMount2-fixed.rar
      30.6 KB

jackjson

Portal Pro
    December 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I just wanna say great work there jackjson, still dev this wounderful plugin.
    How does it work with folders that have CD1, CD2 ? .. does it search for subs in "/../subs" (subtitles) too?

And it doesnt support rar'ed subfiles either?
    Would be great if it supported movie.rar, /../subs/movie-subs-rar .. its just a request.

Once more big thanks for this plugin!

I get a strange error now.
    2008-12-08 20:41:20 - Subtitle found: movie.sub
    2008-12-08 20:41:20 - ERROR while copying subtitle! Please make sure the target folder exists: C:\
    I tryed with C:\subtitles and some others too but i get the same error.

I'm not sure, but my guess is that you are running MediaPortal as a non-administrator. You must use a subtitle folder where the currently logged in user is allowed to write.

Hi,

In the rarmount external player the Play-method always returns false erraneously.

In the 1.0.0 release you don't see anything wrong due to the error is just logged.. but with upcomming 1.0.1 you need this patch cause we have added a dialog to Play if graph build fails.. say you have a missing codec.

Without this patch rarmount always shows this "failed to play" dialog as the internal player tried to play the .rar due to rarmount returning false always.

Included is the full .cs file and rebuilt rarplayer.dll.

Great work!
    I'll update my code.

About SmbRAR, I've just got stared. I've created a simple server that can intercept and reply simple SMB/CIFS commands, but it's not even close to a working Samba-server.
    After a while I realized there's already a C# Samba-sever out there.
    Maybe I'll just build a RAR provider for this one:
    Suchwerk - Der Weg ist das Ziel

Jack

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom