Updated StreamedMP - Now Experiencing Errors And Crashing (Logs Inside) (1 Viewer)

EViS

Portal Pro
September 30, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Since updating to StreamedMP 1.7.6 a few days ago, my MP has become rather unstable. Sometimes the TV Guide launches with a very light background which makes the font hard to read, MovingPictures, TV Series and Online Videos often doesn't load the list of movies/tv series/channels until MP is restarted (only the software, not the entire system). And I am experiencing errors in the logs but cannot figure out what is causing the problem.

So far I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the skin to no avail. The default MP Wide skin works fine. Anyone have any idea what is causing these problems please?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    From the logs could be a possible movingpictures database corruption. I would first start by deleting the movingpics database file in:

C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database

EViS

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2006
    Home Country
    From the logs could be a possible movingpictures database corruption. I would first start by deleting the movingpics database file in:

C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database
    I experience the same problems when entering TV Series and Online Video plugins though. Could MovingPictures be interfering with that too?

Last edited:

EViS

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Seems that the problem was the MovingPictures database after all. A new database and MP is once again rock solid with the StreamedMP skin :). Thanks for your help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom