**Updated** Titanium - Release v0.4 - Available Now (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
First of all, thanks for this wonderful skin Mattsk88.

I have a question regarding how to view the fanart selection screen. I do not have that screen like the 4th screenshot for mytv series. I can view fanart properly but no fanart selection screen.
Probably i'm missing something.

Also will it be possible to have music fanart per artist support in the future?
Are you using the latest svn build of mp tvseries as the 2.0 release doesn't support the fanart feature (the fantart feature should be selectable in the context menu). Yes I will add support for artist fanart in future builds!

lazy

Portal Member
June 18, 2008
When i get back home, i'll try it. I think i'm not using the latest svn for mytvseries.
Thanks for your help.

DeeVinity

Portal Member
August 6, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
ddooooooooooooooooooooopp

whoooooooooooooooowh, this skin is the bomb
ive got nothing to complaine
only is there a skin editor prog or something
cause i see a few things personal for me that i want to chance

now im working in dreamwever and have to close and start mp all the time to see if
its costumized, i found a link for a skin editor program, but thatone has an error

and i like the color white, cause my livingroom is white COMPLETE! so, it one wit my soul
and surroundings, haha

if you can fix me a progg, would be nice

good skin, the best!, i hope you will make just one like that for the next mp version
(im new with it)

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
whoooooooooooooooowh, this skin is the bomb
ive got nothing to complaine
only is there a skin editor prog or something
cause i see a few things personal for me that i want to chance

now im working in dreamwever and have to close and start mp all the time to see if
its costumized, i found a link for a skin editor program, but thatone has an error

and i like the color white, cause my livingroom is white COMPLETE! so, it one wit my soul
and surroundings, haha

if you can fix me a progg, would be nice

good skin, the best!, i hope you will make just one like that for the next mp version
(im new with it)

Tell me what modifications you are wanting to do, If they are a good idea they will be added as a skin option. The skin editor is out of date so the xmls have to be edited manually unfortunately.

DeeVinity

Portal Member
August 6, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
okay, in the view filmstrip, you always see 4 icons, can u make that 5 (its also nicer when counting..)
and i saw in video album art in te filmstrip view, is you select an movie dt image is cutoff from the side,
and i also read that from that totaly white in the basic menu, so.... if wou would, but also that other basic menu
if it can be more simular as the left to right basic menu. ive installed youre skin yesterday, so im still seeking and playing, now im at work and the time goes slow, cause i want to see the skin!!!!!

if its alright whit you, i will make a list of the things that could be nicer?
and problems, holla at ya tonight. PEACE

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
okay, in the view filmstrip, you always see 4 icons, can u make that 5 (its also nicer when counting..)
and i saw in video album art in te filmstrip view, is you select an movie dt image is cutoff from the side,
and i also read that from that totaly white in the basic menu, so.... if wou would, but also that other basic menu
if it can be more simular as the left to right basic menu. ive installed youre skin yesterday, so im still seeking and playing, now im at work and the time goes slow, cause i want to see the skin!!!!!

if its alright whit you, i will make a list of the things that could be nicer?
and problems, holla at ya tonight. PEACE

Yep Im looking for improvement suggestions, if possible could you include a screenshot of you improvement suggestions.

I'm currently working on a totally new menu at the moment!

DeeVinity

Portal Member
August 6, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
okay dope, today at night of tomorrow, i will give you some things, will keep in touch. PEACE

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
0.3 now available for download, looking for feedback on basichome

mrbenn

Portal Member
September 25, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
download link not working for me

Nemulate

Portal Pro
December 29, 2005
IOW
Home Country
England England
Took a while as think rapidshare must be having problems but worked in the end :) Weel worth the effort too :) My only slight suggestion would be to make the 'mask' a little more opaque so the the fan art can be seen a little clearer. Would be nice to have some kind of menu editor as I only use a few items so no need for all items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom