**Updated** Titanium - Release v0.4 - Available Now (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arhopkins3

July 18, 2008
Home Country
England England
Very nice looking skin from the screenshots, I have been disappointed with certain aspects of several big skins, they've been great but each one has lacked something I wanted. I've considered creating my own skin to match my own personal needs, but I will try this skin out as it seems to be very good even in "0.1b" stage. Thanks mate.

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
Very nice looking skin from the screenshots, I have been disappointed with certain aspects of several big skins, they've been great but each one has lacked something I wanted. I've considered creating my own skin to match my own personal needs, but I will try this skin out as it seems to be very good even in "0.1b" stage. Thanks mate.
If you have any improvement suggestions feel free to post them, even list what you think is lacking and what you would like personally, I'm planning to include several different layouts that users can choose from,if your ideas are a good a option they will be included as a layout choice!

bkam

Portal Member
March 20, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I cant get the Ok button on my mce remote work any more, when i enter mymovies and try to choice a folder to enter the ok
button dont work only enter works.
I cant get fanart to show on the basic meny.
I cant enter my movies folder when i press OK button its "flash,blink"and nothing happens but enter works.

Fanart in my tvshows are cut in half.
When i enter my tv shows it goes strait in to my first tv show folder not the root of
my tv shows.

when i enter my weather MP hangs (but that can have something to do with my computer :) )

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/1701/moviespn7.jpg

http://img174.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fanartinhalfrx1.jpg

I have tried to clear the cache but still not working

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
I cant get the Ok button on my mce remote work any more, when i enter mymovies and try to choice a folder to enter the ok
button dont work only enter works.
I cant get fanart to show on the basic meny.
I cant enter my movies folder when i press OK button its "flash,blink"and nothing happens but enter works.

Fanart in my tvshows are cut in half.
When i enter my tv shows it goes strait in to my first tv show folder not the root of
my tv shows.

when i enter my weather MP hangs (but that can have something to do with my computer :) )

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/1701/moviespn7.jpg

ImageShack - Hosting :: fanartinhalfrx1.jpg

I have tried to clear the cache but still not working
I have just realized this, I used a new compression program for the images and it's damaged the files, Im in the process of uploading the backup version before I ran the compression. Sorry about this :(

bkam

Portal Member
March 20, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Nothing to be sorry about mate, just glad you found out what it was :D

Nemulate

Portal Pro
December 29, 2005
IOW
Home Country
England England
Lovely work :) Now officially my favourite skin! Looking forward to 'My Radio' support ;)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom