**Updated** Titanium - Release v0.4 - Available Now (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbenn

Portal Member
September 25, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
really nice looking skin and seems very stable for such an early version. My one small issue with it is that from across a room, white text on a white-ish silver background is very difficult to see properly, maybe an option to change the font colour?

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
really nice looking skin and seems very stable for such an early version. My one small issue with it is that from across a room, white text on a white-ish silver background is very difficult to see properly, maybe an option to change the font colour?

Can you tell me where this occurs as im trying to get rid of alll white text:D

mrbenn

Portal Member
September 25, 2007
Home Country
well I have been mainly in the tv-shows sections, when u enter and see the actual episodes listed its hard to see if the accompanying fanart is white. Also if there is no fanart for the show, the background is very white and hard to see the text against it

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
well I have been mainly in the tv-shows sections, when u enter and see the actual episodes listed its hard to see if the accompanying fanart is white. Also if there is no fanart for the show, the background is very white and hard to see the text against it
Yes it's difficult to know what to do there as the changing color of the fanarts makes it difficult to choose a color so I stuck with white. How do you like this fix?
tvseries overlay.jpg

mrbenn

Portal Member
September 25, 2007
Home Country
is that putting a gradient black around the left side of the fanart to create a backdrop for the lettering? Looks good

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
is that putting a gradient black around the left side of the fanart to create a backdrop for the lettering? Looks good

It's about the best thing I can do. If your keen to give it a try and report back I have included the fixes at the bottom of this post, just drop the tvseries xml in the titanium folder and the overlay in he titanium/media folder!

** Sorry about the last Tvseries xml must of attached the wrong one lol:oops:

Attachments

• overlay_left.png
    overlay_left.png
    8.2 KB
  • TVSeries.xml
    30.6 KB

mrbenn

Portal Member
September 25, 2007
Home Country
will do, thx for the really quick responses :)

umm, when I replace the xml in the skins/titanium folder and go into tv series from the menu I am seeing the listings as if I was using Aeon Wide skin, change it back to the xml from b4 and its back to Titanium but without the new gradient??

mrbenn

Portal Member
September 25, 2007
Home Country
Yeah, that's fixed it :)
1 other thing I would suggest is that from the homescreen when I press up to exit MP or shutdown PC etc, there screen goes almost completely white, making it difficult to see the icons

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
Yeah, that's fixed it :)
1 other thing I would suggest is that from the homescreen when I press up to exit MP or shutdown PC etc, there screen goes almost completely white, making it difficult to see the icons
Yeh the homescreen is just the one from aeon which has the same problem, for the next release im going to look into the homescreen a bit.

lazy

Portal Member
June 18, 2008
Fanart Selection Page

First of all, thanks for this wonderful skin Mattsk88.

I have a question regarding how to view the fanart selection screen. I do not have that screen like the 4th screenshot for mytv series. I can view fanart properly but no fanart selection screen.
Probably i'm missing something.

Also will it be possible to have music fanart per artist support in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom