revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Thanks!

Didn't realise that it wont upgrade an existing streamed mp install though, so had to revert to a backp as have no time at the moment to configure the skin again - maybe at the weekend.

so have a few bugs now from the old skin + new dlls from tvseries :(

also the streamedmp editor crashed with this version. will have to uninstall and try it again (again, probably at the weekend)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Sorry you had problems, upgrades do work but something with your env must of went wrong.

Next time you may want to start a new thread plus post logs. Since this was an upgrade you could of also mentioned what official version you were upgrading from.

A typical upgrade will uninstall old version first so it's strange that you would be left with old stuff behind unless you were using an unofficial version.

revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Old items weren't left behind - I used a backup I had to quickly revert to the old version. But didn't revert the dlls

I am using the official version - whichever the last version was. And all previous upgrades have been perfect. I guess these things happen!

I'll give it another go tonight and if I still get issues then I'll post logs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom