User Fanart (1 Viewer)

spuck

Community Skin Designer
April 6, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
No. Site will seize to exist since thetvdb.com is taking over. Also built in fanart download in the plugin. :D

DJBenz

Portal Member
March 12, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
No. Site will seize to exist since thetvdb.com is taking over.

:mad: Will you pass over the fanart on your site to thetvdb before it closes? IMO the fanart on your site is better, as it is laid out left justified so that the episode list doesn't overlay the fanart. Even using the vignette style from thetvdb, it doesn't fit as well as the fanarts on your site.

In the meantime, :D for providing the resource. It has made my MP installation look fantastic. :D

Theydon Bois

Portal Member
February 20, 2008
No. Site will seize to exist since thetvdb.com is taking over.

:mad: Will you pass over the fanart on your site to thetvdb before it closes? IMO the fanart on your site is better, as it is laid out left justified so that the episode list doesn't overlay the fanart. Even using the vignette style from thetvdb, it doesn't fit as well as the fanarts on your site.

In the meantime, :D for providing the resource. It has made my MP installation look fantastic. :D

:confused: Couldnt agree with DJBenz more! Your Fan Art is far superior, especialy for those using the Monochrome skin - You have proper images with titles....As DJB knows, I have been championing this on various Forums, and will be sad to see the site go.

thetvdb images all appear to be wallpaper style, which doesnt work as fan art.

Check my post #96 here to see what I mean, as I compare your art versus tvdb.com back on the previous page of my build thread.

spuck

Community Skin Designer
April 6, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Not saying I'll take it down tomorrow it'll be a few months, skins should have time to implement the new fan art so... maybe a while after the next stable release of the plugin.

whatisk

Portal Pro
May 21, 2007
Brisbane
Home Country
Australia Australia
Not saying I'll take it down tomorrow it'll be a few months, skins should have time to implement the new fan art so... maybe a while after the next stable release of the plugin.

I'd love to see one final torrent of all available artwork from the site before it's taken down though...

ThaClown

Moderator - Dutch Forums
May 28, 2006
Den Bosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Does anybody know how I can aelect a custum folder for Aeon FanArt?

With Areon I want to have 'fullscreen' fanart.
But with Monochrome I want Fanart on the top left...

Can I make 2 fanart folders and assign a different folder for each skin?

Airshark

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2007
    Baden- Württemberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I created a new Fanart: King of Queens

73641_Dark_King_of_Queens_2.png

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    You can click "more" on your remote inside the TV-series plugin and then click fanart.. This will take you too a page where you can download fanart for the serie you are currently browsing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom