Username and/or Password is Invalid (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I try to run media portal without a proxy (but it's not very convenient). But why at the start login fails and at work (manual login) from the first time all OK?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Your guess is as good as mine, its the same method to connect in both cases.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Maybe we should in this case (this error, the login password is registered in the settings) to try to perform once again login to the sync operation (while watching a movie or TV series, etc.). And just when you try to visit any of the tabs trakt.tv plugin? (and only if that fails, prompt the user to log in manually)?

PS: I think that it is not difficult, just a couple of conditions and the leash a bit "artificial intelligence" :)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Can you make (albeit optional) so that when you send the synchronization status, and other posts on trakt.tv plug on failed login've tried a couple of times (assuming that the login password in the configuration check box is full and active).

And the fact is that when you start media portal for any reason there is no Internet access, and then the plug is completely stopped, the same follw.it normal sync but no Tract plug-in :(

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I turn off proxy on HTPC :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom