Using MPI Manager inside MP (1 Viewer)

patricon

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
There is plans to add the MPI manager inside the mp interface?

regards,:D

dukus

Portal Pro
January 20, 2006
Home Country
Romania Romania
It is a hard task specially for plugins, i don't find a procedure how i unload a loaded plugin

patricon

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
well, for uninstalling plugins you can simply restart the mp app... or show a message saying that changes will be reflected after mp restarting

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So far I have installed an MP1 server and MP1 clients. Now I want to connect a Raspi to the MP server. Is there a HowTO for this? I installed the MPserverKodi plugin, shared the corresponding directories, and activated smb under Windows. Nevertheless, Kodi remains with the message 'PVR Manager is being tested: 0%
So far I have installed an MP1 server and MP1 clients. Now I want to connect a Raspi to the MP server. Is there a HowTO for this? I...
So far I have installed an MP1 server and MP1 clients. Now I want to connect a Raspi to the MP server. Is there a HowTO for this? I...
Replies
Views
Bit strange to have a Final Release with a specific x64 version of the Extension Manager and then have to go chasing around "somewhere else", in this case, to an old thread in the forum to be able to install an important plugin, don't you think? I don't doubt that using that source works, I'm using it successfully on another PC but...
Bit strange to have a Final Release with a specific x64 version of the Extension Manager and then have to go chasing around...
Using the MP 1.32 x64 Extension Manager to install Online Videos seems to procede and complete succesfully but the plugin is not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] usb tuner not listed DE
Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
New install win 11. have hauppauge 955q usb tuner astc. I see it in device manager under sound video game controllers. i did...
Replies
Views
Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
Have used MP1 for some years now....and without problems :) Problem now....is that I can see my Video folders....but they won't...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom