Various questions (1 Viewer)

raffe

Portal Pro
March 28, 2008
Maybe it could be network related? Are you using WiFi? The below log entries seem to indicate that something is taking a long time.[/code]
I don't know how much of the mkv file mkvinfo.exe needs for analysis. Does anybody know?
First it was on LAN, but as time went on, I moved it to WiFi (family wanted it to go away). I have now restarted computer and connected to LAN again and have clicked ReImport for the latest and biggest source folder. Now on 4% :D
EDIT
O!M!G! Now it is up to 90%! Now I'll go to sleep, but maybe tomorrow it's all done (and it's time for TV-series)!

Last edited:

raffe

Portal Pro
March 28, 2008
I have not had time for Mp2, but I see now that it has not gone past 90%. I will try to restart it again.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    but I see now that it has not gone past 90%.
    The import is not stuck but has actually not completed yet. The slowness seems to be caused by your sub-title srt files that trigger "need to be merged" messages. The issue has already been addressed and will be rolled out in the next version.

raffe

Portal Pro
    March 28, 2008
    The import is not stuck but has actually not completed yet. The slowness seems to be caused by your sub-title srt files that trigger "need to be merged" messages. The issue has already been addressed and will be rolled out in the next version.
    OK, like I said before, then it is better I wait to the next release before I try again to go from MP1 to MP2. But the good part is that I now have a better feeling of MP2, even if I have not even started a movie yet, tried subtitles, trailers etc, I know much more. Thanks for your hard work and all help in this thread :) And when the next version is out, I will try again :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom