Version 1.7 Released! (1 Viewer)

teknologist

May 3, 2008
Home Country
France France
Fix for 1080p MP-TV Series layout problem in GroupList

Hi,

After reviewing TVSeries.xml and testing on 1080p I have modified TVSeries.xml (default view only) to cop a little better with 1920x1080p

The work is not perfect, it's just my humble contribution for those frustrated to be unable to use MP-TVSeries on 1080p with this awesome skin that is Replicant.

Only tested in 1080p with Replicat latest as of today.

Cheers,

--Eric

PS: Kuddos to Psycho Reptile for making this awesome skin that MP truly deserved for some time (I may be rude but I think these are the only skin professionnaly looking...all the rest is low quality stuff...very ugly on 1080p. Only skins that show off on 1080p are Revision and replicant.

Attachments

• TVSeries.xml
    30.6 KB

ld9474

Portal Member
January 18, 2006
Indigo No Radio List Solved

Hi all,
i had the issue on the My Radio skin like other users here.
The problem is that the myradio.xml file has missing elements.
Here is the corrected file.

Indigo is definitely the best skin so far :).
Thanks a lot Psycho Reptile

Attachments

• myradio.xml
    30.6 KB

metalla_nz

Portal Pro
June 19, 2007
Hamilton
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hey,

Any chance we can get XML's for for the record?Thanks

--

Ok, looking in my folder it seems they are already there.... Maybe i transferred from another skin.. If not, it says that 4tr_home.xml is missing or invalid, its there, so it must be invalid. Did these come with the skin?

karakas

Portal Pro
April 17, 2008
So these three are still under development then? Will the new updates be 1.7 or 2.x?

Revision, Replicant and Replicant Vista?

Trying to make a list of skins still under development.

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Yes, they will be brought up to date with the v2.3 releases of Monochrome and Indigo, soonish. I will only be doing ReVision and Replicant, all other variations are mods not maintained by me ;)

m0deth

Portal Pro
    December 31, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    any idea on when ReVision will be updated for 1.0? I know you guys are busy with so many skins to update, I have been holding off on reinstalling my brother in laws setup with 1.0 because the skin is out of date and he absolutely loves it so....

keep up the fantastic work! - also, are you guys going to continue trying to use MPI? it makes installing these for newbies so much easier, and wouldn't require so many trips by me to fix installs, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom