Very slow start (1 Viewer)

Penbrock2

Portal Member
December 18, 2014
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I have a bit of a strange issue. I have been using (and loving) MP_TVSERIES for years now but a week ago when I pick it from my main screen it is taking a very long time to open.
It can take up to 4 minutes to get the screen to come up

SpudR

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Country flag
    many things could be wrong here:
    • Drive becoming corrupted
    • Database corruption
    • Database size
    • HDD drivers
    • Windows update
    Hard to quantify...

Penbrock2

Portal Member
    December 18, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Thanks, This started all at once so I'm hoping not a drive issue.
    I'll start by reinstalling the plug in

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Any chance this fix can be pushed to the released version. I'm suffering from the same issue the OP reported and yes the posted fix makes a big difference in the import performance. However with then new file the config launcher fails to start with the this error:
    Any chance this fix can be pushed to the released version. I'm suffering from the same issue the OP reported and yes the posted...
    Hi everyone, since some time, I have the issue that the importer (the internal while Mediaportal is running) runs super slow. I...
    Replies
    Views
    Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up a running mediaportal setup. Without the logs however, I don't have a clue on what exactly is wrong...
    Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up...
    Hi there, I'm a happy long time user and am currently using MP 1.25. Up until now I had no issues with my setup. Yesterday...
    Replies
    Views
    i have just pushed the branch to the repo. added now also a config setting to the Music -> Playlist.
    i have just pushed the branch to the repo. added now also a config setting to the Music -> Playlist.
    Started on: 2021-03-23 last update: 2021-03-23 Summary: The display of playlists takes long Area: Music Description: To randomly...
    Replies
    Views
    Withdrawing this question as I've decided to change hardware. Thanks anyway for your help.
    Withdrawing this question as I've decided to change hardware. Thanks anyway for your help.
    Hi there, I've been using MP1 for a few years without issues. In December I bought a new TBS card (6910) with CI interface. I...
    Replies
    Views
    I have asked a couple of times to have the default for that setting to be set disabled, but clearly it is not a problem for everyone and perhaps there are negative implications though I have never experienced any. I and a couple of others had this and reported it on the upgrade to MP 1.21 and there have been a handful of incidences...
    I have asked a couple of times to have the default for that setting to be set disabled, but clearly it is not a problem for...
    I'm having a strange one here ... it seems to have started after getting a new Sony 4k TV, and manifests itself by refusing to...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom