Voipbuster plugin (1 Viewer)

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    What is the advantage of using this product over Skype? The reason why I ask is that we already have a skype plugin.

Hammer9600

Portal Member
    May 26, 2005
    When you have bought the fullversion of this, you will be able to make calls to housephones in most of Europe, and North America for free :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not, this could be achieved. But at first the infos need to be existing.
    As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not...
    Hello, after round about a decade of using MP1 I decided to test the so far most current version of MP2. Overall I like it very...
    Replies
    Views
    Dit is een automatische vertaling. Laad de volledige logbestanden hier. De beschrijving is niet voldoende, wanneer treedt de fout precies op, welke stappen zijn er ondernomen? Voor snelle hulp raad ik de vermelding op het Engelse forum aan.
    Dit is een automatische vertaling. Laad de volledige logbestanden hier. De beschrijving is niet voldoende, wanneer treedt de fout...
    Voordat u dit bugrapport maakt: Zorg ervoor dat uw systeem (Windows, codecs en stuurprogramma's) up-to-date is, overeenkomt met de...
    Replies
    Views
    You could try using the UNC paths for the timeshift and record folders. On the client machine go to MediaPortal configuration - TV/Radio - Advanced Options tick the UNC paths tick box and put the network paths for timeshift and record folders in the appropriate lines and click OK.
    You could try using the UNC paths for the timeshift and record folders. On the client machine go to MediaPortal configuration -...
    I am not new to MediaPortal, but this is the first time I have set up a client on a PC other than the PC with the TV Server. I...
    Replies
    Views
    Looking good here.(y):)
    Looking good here.(y):)
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Ah, OK, thank you.
    Ah, OK, thank you.
    How to transfer all of one's own data / settings to a new installation on another Notebook? Is there an import, export option? Is...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom