Watch-Movies / Watch-Series?? Not working or am I missing something? (1 Viewer)

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    This made me LOL :)

doskabouter, can I somehow get XML for those two sites without running updater (i'm not using auto update - always use latest XML from SVN) ?

fuujdatdude

November 7, 2010
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Does the buffer have to reach 100% in order for these 2 feeds to start playing. After buffering for at least 10 minutes, I'm currently at 65% and it still has not started. I have the same problem with both watch-movies and watch-series.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This made me LOL :)

doskabouter, can I somehow get XML for those two sites without running updater (i'm not using auto update - always use latest XML from SVN) ?

The xml hasn't changed, it was a problem with building the siteutil against the current svn, which won't work with the 0.26 release.

Committed some minor fixes to the svn though.

Does the buffer have to reach 100% in order for these 2 feeds to start playing. After buffering for at least 10 minutes, I'm currently at 65% and it still has not started. I have the same problem with both watch-movies and watch-series.

I guess that has something to do with your codecs. Normally the video should start playing after buffering to 2%, but I recall some issues where the codec wanted to have the complete file before starting playback. Or you have your playback buffer set to 100% in the configuration...

fuujdatdude

November 7, 2010
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

I guess that has something to do with your codecs. Normally the video should start playing after buffering to 2%, but I recall some issues where the codec wanted to have the complete file before starting playback. Or you have your playback buffer set to 100% in the configuration...

I'm using the Cyberlink FLVsplitter. (Its the only one that allows me FFW and RWD)
    I changed to the Gabset flvsplitter and the Watch-Movies and Watch-Series streams start after 2%

Strange thing is all of the other video sources play after 2% using the Cyberlink FLVsplitter.

Is there anyway I can set custom configuration to force Watch-Movies and Watch-Series to start after 2% using the Cyberlink FLVsplitter?

nevermind, i got it to work correctly with some videos. experiencing one other bug but i'll play around and check the board before i post anything else. Thanks for the help!!

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It indeed has been down a while now, and it happens on a regular basis lately...
    I do have putlocker but the series over there are not that well organized as in watch-series...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom