I just updated to MP1.12 and stupid Norton removed watchdog.exe:mad:

any ideas on getting it back?

Regards

Glen

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

That's great. Glad there is no issue.
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
Replies
Views
I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is not extensive). It is strange that you mention this because there are now four DVB-T channels in the UK that behave in the same way (this is new for the UK). I think that these might be some sort of...
I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is...
I am running MePo 1.32 X86 on Windows 11 Ryzen 9 7900X 32GB DDR5 RAM 1TB NVME Boot Drive 4TB NVME Data drive RTX 3060 12GB I have...
Replies
Views
Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the MePo configuration utility. I also downloaded the X86 BDReader plugin that you posted. Renamed the existing files in the MePo folder, and copied the updated files to the MePo folder. For the most part...
Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the...
I'm not sure that this works on 32-bit, but if I try to play a 4K UHD Blu-ray (Using makeMKV, modified firmware, and AnyDVD HD) the...
Replies
Views
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
Replies
Views
Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the error message was of no help. By deleting everything I wouldn't have known so it was a learning curve for future reference. Fully understood I thought that might be the case. I also had some issues with...
Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the...
I've just updated to Win 10 on a second drive and am installing MP 1.31. Having a bit of trouble with the install with the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom