Weather page with Yr.No (1 Viewer)

Joce

Portal Pro
November 10, 2005
Lagny sur Marne
Home Country
France France
Hi,
For various reason, I cannot use a newer version than MP 1.2.3 on my HTPC. I use StreamMP which is to my opinion the best skin available with MP.
Everything works fine except the Weather Page. I use YrNo as WorldWeather is no more supported with MP 1.2.3.

Streamed MP gives a invalid screen (see first attachment). If I change the YrWeather.xml file with the one that is in the DefaultSkin directory, I get information but the look is awfull (see second attachment).

How should I proceed to obtain the data in the StreamedMP appearance ?

Thanks

Joce

Attachments

• YrNo and Streamed.GIF
    YrNo and Streamed.GIF
    156.4 KB
  • YrNo and Default.GIF
    YrNo and Default.GIF
    20.6 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    You're going to have to compare the contents of both the DefaultWide and StreamedMP XMLs and see what has changed.

You should concentrate on contents of labels: '<label>'.

Joce

Portal Pro
    November 10, 2005
    Lagny sur Marne
    Home Country
    France France
    Thanks. I did a comparison and found out that the label IDs do not match. If I copy an ID from the default xml to the StreamedMP one, then the label shows something.
    I can continue the exercise updating IDs, but I would need to have print screens of a working Yr.no in Streamed MP so that I know what information should go where.
    Can you send me one ?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I don't have one im afraid, if you print one out from another skin such as defaultwide that should be enough to know what is supported.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom