geichel

Portal Pro
January 11, 2008
Dortmund
Home Country
Germany Germany
MediaPortal V0.2.3.0 (stable)

Hallo,
I am using MediaPortal V0.2.3.0 (stable) release. This is the release you can download from MediaPortal side. I created my fix on this SVN state. And I tested the fix only with this version and not with any later SVN version.
For me it works quite well also with "My Videos".
Regards,
Gerrit

PS: Maybe, you can tell me SVN version you are using and I can provide a "special" fixed version :)

angryjack

Portal Member
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
geichel,

that would be great if you can provide a special fixed version for SVN 18504 :) I don't want to reinstall everything on my HTPC, it took so much time to get it running such stable...

geichel

Portal Pro
January 11, 2008
Dortmund
Home Country
Germany Germany
Special fix WindowPlugins_svn18504.zip

@geichel,

that would be great if you can provide a special fixed version for SVN 18504 :) I don't want to reinstall everything on my HTPC, it took so much time to get it running such stable...

@angryjack Please find attached special fix for SVN revision 18504. I hope it solves your problems. I can not test it because I am using the stable version. So backup the original file before trying my fixed version:D
Regards,
Gerrit

geichel

Portal Pro
January 11, 2008
Dortmund
Home Country
Germany Germany
If i go to MyVideos, then no movie is listed. I checked the configuration and it was ok. If i use the "old" one with the weather problem, all videos are listed normally :(

:oops: , you are right... I've the same problem. Perhaps it could be a problem of the SVN version we are using? I use the Rev 18463.

:( I just noticed that my radio streams also have disappeared

@sogge: Please find also attached a fixed version which should work with your SVN version. Please make sure to backup your original file because I could not test it.

Regards,
Gerrit

geichel

Portal Pro
January 11, 2008
Dortmund
Home Country
Germany Germany
Fix for SVN16589

Hello,

the same problem has.
As soon as the new WindowPlugins.dll uses, into myVideos the list are not no more listed.
I use the SVN 16589

@Husky: Please find attached fix for your SVN version. Make sure to backup your original file, because I could not test my fix on my maschine.
Regards,
Gerrit

sogge

Portal Pro
September 24, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Thanks geichel,

you were quicker than me. I just wanted to inform you that I tested the version you made for angryjack and it works fine when you posted a special version for SVN 18463. It seems that it works with all SVN ?!

Thanks a lot. regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom