Weather problem (1 Viewer)

stormbringer

Portal Pro
November 22, 2004
Hi all ; I´m using MediaPortal 0.2.2 SVN 13811 (because of the old my programms feature).
Is there a chance to get a weather fix - could someone be so kind?

Thx - and YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!

Stormbringer

kszabo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2007
    Germany, Bayern
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    I upgraded to MP RC1 (and the 3rd svn I guess) successfully. This is the most stable MP+svn I've ever had (before I stuck to my svn 17500), and the Wearther Problem is gone of course. Upgrade is risky but maybe some should dare it to solve the weather issue (I don´t try RC2 untill I get problems with my RC1 :))

Jinux

Portal Member
    July 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Updated to mp 1.0, one big disaster, trying to get back to 0.2.3 Backuped skin files, etc. having much problems with all kinds of shit. Also that new Aeon menu generator does not work for me. And now i finaly got the old self made menus back from the old menu generator, and the weather thingy is bad or missing query parameters. All my weather cities are gone, all the tv channels the epg my movie folders across the network are gone, i tried to make a new menu, but everytime when i do this there is no menu anymore. Radio also not working anymore. And i am reading for 6 hours straight now on all the (old) forum threads what i can do, but it seems like i never had to upgrade to mp1.0. I will try to get 0.2.3 running again, and never upgrade again. Its late i have to go now. Sorry for my frustrations, .... again.

"Copy new "WindowsPlugins.dll" file to location where you found the original file."

From where ??? Where do i find this original file ???

Lardy

Portal Pro
    April 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I am still running 0.2.3.0 and I have a file called WindowPlugins.dll (1789952 bytes) in c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows

Jinux

Portal Member
    July 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanx a lot, it is working again. No satalite pics etc. When i do this, MP keeps searching and searching for whatever and never stops searching, the searching circle in the middle of the screen never stops... But hey, i can see some weather info again.

Thank you for the file ... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom