They probably working on it, because we now have a "GeoClock" :mad:

So i think it is a work in progress

civikdude

Portal Pro
March 17, 2005
U.S.A.
DigitalPixel said:
[weather] produces many error log entrys

Confirmed here as well. Entries are written to the log IMMEDIATELY after entering the MyWeather module and continue to be written for approximately 6 seconds (during the rendering of the images).

9/27/2005 9:09:02 AM render exception:confused:ystem.DivideByZeroException: Attempted to divide by zero.
at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWaitCursor.Render(Single timePassed)
at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.Render(Single timePassed)

Regards,
Aaron

Smirnuff

Portal Pro
December 7, 2004
United Kingdom
As always this is an odd one, the right operand is always 800 so it should be impossible to produce a divide by zero exception?!?!? Anyway I've changed the code that calculates which frame of the wait cursor should be shown so I'd be greatful if someone who consistently sees this problem to try again with today's 14:00 CEH CVS snapshot. I'm can't say with any degree of certainty that this will fix the problem, which shouldn't be occuring in the first place, but it might be useful in identifying any further problems if there are any.

* edit *

For some reason I am unable to commit any changes to CVS at the moment so for the time being you should assume that this fix will not make it into the 14:00 CEH build, :(.

Cheers,
Smirnuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still supported I doubt there are many major differences regarding the ".NET Runtime Optimization Service". On my setup I am not seeing any significant CPU usuage MP takes around 3% and the TV Service is...
I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still...
Hi, I have a single seat setup with MP 1.31 on a Win10 machine. Since the last automated Windows update the TV-Service produces a...
Replies
Views
I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the error. After uninstalling MpUrlSourcesplitter(x64) I installed the MpUrlSourcesplitter(x86). But the error message still comes.
I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the...
Just completed a clean install of Win 10 followed by MP 1.31. During install the installer hung up because I didn't have .net 3.5...
Replies
Views
Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter to the profile. I'll try to add this option in the next version. PS: please use official thread
Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter...
I have the current (1.0.2.0 level) World Weather Lite plugins installed on x86 and x64 different MP1 copies. When Location is...
Replies
Views
I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before installing the x64, but not sure it that would make any difference! I am currently testing an improved version but at this point it is still not clear how or when a fixed x64 version will be available.
I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before...
Windows 11 23h2 1) MP 1.32 Final x64 Fresh install does not work and fails during the install "MySQL Start Service Exception". The...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom