WebEPG grabs wrong day. Not website specific. (1 Viewer)

JonnyBemrose

November 9, 2015
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi there

I am struggling to get webEPG to grab the correct days guide. This error is 100% reproducible.

When the data is grabbed using the schedule the EPG is 24hours out i.e. Wed 11-11 shows Tues 10-11 data. When the data is grabbed using the Grab now! button in the TV server settings the problem corrects itself.

Previous threads have suggested that this is an issue with the websites that the data is being grabbed from but the issue is the same no matter which website is used or what time of day the grab is scheduled. This leads me to wonder whether there is a programming error. e.g. not allowing for zero to be the first number in a count or something like that when storing the data? (I am not a programmer just have some knowledge of programming logic)

Does anyone have any suggestions for other things which could be at fault as this is becoming a major issue with recordings being missed and having to manually exit the software every day to do a manual EPG grab to correct it.

Thanks in advance

Current settings
Grab Days: 14
Write to: TV Server database
Delete old programs: Checked
Scheduled Time: 05:00
Schedule Days: All selected

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
moreover,
[2015-11-11 05:00:31,091] [Log ] [WebEPGImporter] [INFO ] - WebEPG: Opening GB\2-www_mydigiguide_com.xml
seems to be broken:
[2015-11-11 05:00:34,125] [Log ] [WebEPGImporter] [INFO ] - WebEPG: Program Count (19) < Listing Count (22) - Discard Count (0), possible template error

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
[2015-11-11 05:01:21,575] [Log ] [WebEPGImporter] [ERROR] - HTMLPage: GetInternal error: The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.
seems that timeout isn't big enough for that site.

Code:
[2015-11-11 05:12:59,667] [Log    ] [WebEPGImporter] [INFO ] - WebEPG: Reading http://www.bleb.org/tv/data/listings/7/bbc1.xml?WebEPG POST:  - Delay: 2000ms
[2015-11-11 05:13:01,712] [Log    ] [WebEPGImporter] [ERROR] - HTMLPage: GetInternal error: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
bleb doesn't support more than 6 days?

JonnyBemrose

November 9, 2015
Home Country
I would expect the system to only grab as many days as were available up to the desired amount so if 6 days were available and 14 days selected the missing days would be ignored and the next channel grabbed. It seems a bit odd if this is not the case.

The thing I find interesting is the discrepancy between the scheduled and manual grab. If it was an error with the sites or the data that was being taken from them then it shouldn't matter which grab system is used the result should always be wrong. In this case it is only the scheduled grab which shifts all channels no matter where grabbed from by 24 hours the manual grab always returns correct EPG.

JonnyBemrose

November 9, 2015
Home Country
Ah ok. Apologies as I said before I am not a programmer I merely found an issue. Could this be linked to the offset EPG?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom