Webinterface plugin (1 Viewer)

Maschine

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The problem is that many routers don't support forwarding the WOL package from the Internet to your LAN. That's what also I'm suffering from with my SMC router. So no chance there.

I'll send you the offline version by mail. PM me your mailadress please.

Maschine

margate

Portal Member
    April 11, 2006
    Hi Chris,
    Did you find a fix for "Missing Snapshot in remote page over network" ?
    Am able to get it to work by login to WebInterface on my MP, it does not have to be on the Remote Control page, as soon i terminate IE session on MP i can't refresh and get a new image from the remote session, reopen a session on MP and it works again.

Regards

Helge

Maschine

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Helge, did you try to change the source code like mentioned some posts above? Also please be aware that MP has to run on the HTPC. Either fullscreen or windowed. I think minimised in the system tray it won't work.

Maschine

margate

Portal Member
    April 11, 2006
    Hi Chris

I found the problem, solution was posted by AkA

Then open snapshot.asmx and change in line 73 "Media Portal" to "MediaPortal"

It must work after!

AkA

margate

Portal Member
    April 11, 2006
    Hi,
    A while ago i updated the shapshot file as AkA descriped, This morning i just made the change on line 73 as Aka descriped

In both cases MP was running, I can reproduce problem by changing line back and open/close a IE session om MP. It is working when MP is minimized to system tray, but am only able to see the screen and there are no way to bring up MP in fullscreen mode.

A button to bring it up in Fullscreen mode could be a feature request for MPW also a sleep/standby button would be nice

copy of Aka Post

Hi Dado,
    replace the file snapshot like describe here and allow the service to interact with the windows desktop.

Then open snapshot.asmx and change in line 73 "Media Portal" to "MediaPortal"
    It must work after!
    AkA

Maschine

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I can just repeat that MP has to run in either fullscreen or windowed mode. Minimsed to the tray it won't work. So any problem left?

rilie

December 6, 2006
    Errors in PHP on Webaccess

When I want to access my webinterface through the URL and the right port from another PC over the Internet, I get these errors:

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\php\PEAR\SOAP\WSDL.php on line 647

Warning: current() [function.current]: Passed variable is not an array or object in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\php\PEAR\SOAP\WSDL.php on line 648

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\php\PEAR\SOAP\WSDL.php on line 477

Warning: current() [function.current]: Passed variable is not an array or object in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\php\PEAR\SOAP\WSDL.php on line 478

Fatal error: Class 'WebService_' not found in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\php\PEAR\SOAP\WSDL.php on line 668

I am convinced the MediaPortal is running at home. When I ran it woth localhost it worked perfectly!

Can anyone explain what the cause is here???

pfunk1914

Portal Member
    March 14, 2006
    I have the problem where when I click on something to be recorded in my web interface, it won't actually record in MP until I restart MP. I try this at home where I set something to record on my laptop via the web interface, and then I check on my MP computer and it shows in the tvguide as marked for recording and in the scheduled as waiting to record, but then does not actually record. If I do the same thing, but close and restart MP after I set something to record, but before the start of the show then it will record properly. Does anyone know why this happens or how I can fix it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom