Webinterface plugin (2 Viewers)

Dado

Portal Pro
April 10, 2006
Italy
Web Remote

Hi all,
as for NLS, I can't see nothing into the web remote page.... Ho can I solve this problem? I only can see remote links (not remote image)...

Thanks in advance,
Dado

AkA

Portal Member
February 2, 2006
France /Metz
Hi Dado,

replace the file snapshot like describe here and allow the service to interact with the windows desktop.

Then open snapshot.asmx and change in line 73 "Media Portal" to "MediaPortal"

It must work after!

AkA

KobusL

Portal Member
April 6, 2006
Home Country
South Africa South Africa
Hi. I finally got to install the web interface plug-in and just want to say it is great, especially the WAP option. When I’m not at home and forgot to set Media Portal to record something, I just connect from my mobile phone and set the recording.

I just have one question: Is it possible from the WAP version to set a recording for the following day? On mine I can only see the program schedule for the current day. Is there an option to first select a date before getting the schedule?

Thanks again for a great plug-in.

Fladlish

August 3, 2006
I found some errors. Well when I tried to start the apache server it complained some about the file \MPWebControl\apache\bin\bin.ini
I realised that i think you have forgotten some " or it might just be me using a windows xp 64..
Cuz my media portal is installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal

and it didn't recognise the folder without "" around it.
It's working fine for me. Just wanted to let you guys know.

Bigmaxy

Portal Member
April 25, 2005
Hi

I've managed to get MPW working using MP 2.0 with patch 203, I've applied the update 1.0.12
which also still works.
If I try to use the update function it tells me I'm running 2005_09_16_20_00,
after placing my mantis info and checking for updates it tells me
2005_11_07_19_45 is available, if I click on download it just sits there for ages and nothing happens.
I've tried downloading the update manually and copying all of the files to the webscheduler folder but MPW will no longer run, instead I get an error about line14.
Any ideas??? Am I missing a rahter important step?
Sorry for being rather vague, It's just that this is going from memory as I'm letting the update just sit there in case it eventually does something, 30mins so far. p.s. this is over a 1.5Mbit connection, the download of the zip file took but seconds done manually.
Cheers

Maschine

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The updater isn't working anymore because of/and there are no new updates ;-)

A new version will be released as installer and will be announced once it's ready!

Maschine

Bigmaxy

Portal Member
    April 25, 2005
    O'k.

Is it worth upgrading to 2005_11_07_19_45?

Becasue when I copy all of the files into the webscheduler folder I get the following message when I try to enter MPW.
    I get the username/password followed by

Parse error: parse error, unexpected ';' in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPWebControl\htdocs\webscheduler\functions\data.php on line 11

I opened the file and it had
    $defaultPaddingStart = ;
    I placed
    $defaultPaddingStart = 1; (even though I had no idea)
    And it now lets me in. :?

Cheers
    Scott

Edit. I worked out that padding was to do with the recording time before start etc.
    I seems to be working now. Cheers

Poussun

Portal Member
    November 29, 2004
    Luxembourg
    French accent problem

Hello,

I have some problems with the French accentin the webinterface.
    The plugin works fine (yes thank you), but I think that the charset is not correct

An example :

"Le Paradoxe du trésor" in place of 'Le Paradoxe du trésor"

Does someone have a solution ?

Maschine

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Try to open the french language file and on the top you will find something like this:

Code:
    <?php
    $lang_name    = "French";
    $lang_charset = "utf-8";

Try to play around with the charset... Try some ISO-...

Maschine

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom