WebMediaPortal Design | Page 10

Discussion in 'MPExtended' started by Aredon, January 3, 2012.

1. pünktchen

pünktchen Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +200 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    No!
    I will update it until the official release of WebMP 0.5

• Like Like x 1
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Oxan
    • Premium Supporter

Oxan Retired Team Member

Ratings:
    +1,115 / 2
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

As we're getting close to releasing MPExtended 0.5, we've decided to remove this skin from the default MPExtended distribution. @Lyfesaver74 has done some improvements to the default skin. We now believe that the default skin is good enough for everyone to be daily usable, so we don't need to ship another skin. Also, having to maintain another skin takes quite some time, which we think can be better spend on improving WebMP.

This also allows the skin to be updated separately from WebMP itself, which can be, especially with the long development cycle we currently have, quite useful.

I've attached the last version of the skin to this post. It should be usable with the current 0.5 development version, and will probably also be usable with the final version.

Attached Files:

• aredon.zip
      File size:
      173 KB
      Uploaded:
      September 25, 2012
      Views:
    • Like Like x 5
  4. Aredon

Aredon Portal Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    Oh hai guys

Glad to see this is still progressing! Sorry I haven't had any time to dedicate to this! I do hope to have some time in December, but alas I am still burdened with financial woes. I'll keep you guys posted.

• Like Like x 3

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!