WebMediaPortal Design (2 Viewers)

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Oxan,
    as i don't know how to provide a proper patch i'm going this way.
    The easiest (for me) way is to use git, using one of the following ways:
    • Download the code with git, make changes and attach the output of the 'git diff' command (or the create patch option in your favorite user interface) here.
    • Fork the MPExtended project on GitHub, clone your own fork, make changes, commit them, push them to your fork and create a pull request on GitHub for MPExtended.
    That said, I'll take almost anything.

I've made some really small changes to movie images as you've done it with tvshow...

Code:
    -      public ActionResult Image(string movie, int width = 0, int height = 0)
    +      public ActionResult MovieCover(string movie, int width = 0, int height = 0)
           {
                return Images.ReturnFromService(WebStreamMediaType.Movie, movie, WebArtworkType.Cover, width, height);
           }

+      public ActionResult MovieFanart(string movie, int width = 0, int height = 0)
    +      {
    +           return Images.ReturnFromService(WebStreamMediaType.Movie, movie, WebArtworkType.Backdrop, width, height);
    +      }

Attached are the "MovieLibraryController.cs" and the correspondending *.cshtml's.
    Hopefully you will integrate it to git mastercode?!

Greets
    pünktchen
    Thanks, I've applied this patch with one minor change: I renamed the methods to Cover() and Fanart(). There's no need to prefix them with Movie, as it's already in the MovieLibraryController (this was done for TVShows because you have shows, seasons and episodes there, but we don't have that for movies).

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hi,

where can I find the search function in the EPG? I can search with the default skin but not in your skin.

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    btw, in areadon's skin and in default.... it takes FOREVER to load movies as it HAS to do all at once and the images for someone like me with 3000 movies is a pain... not acceptable imo

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hi pünktchen,

I have tested your skin on 0.5 dev version. How can I step in the tv guide to later? To be a earlier button but not later.

pünktchen

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Maybe be a positioning problem. I will look at it. What is your screen resolution?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom