[Info] WebMP 0.6 Beta Release (1 Viewer)

richardc1983

Portal Pro
October 10, 2012
Leeds
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
You went to effort of posting the same thing 3 times on 3 threads but no logs on any of your posts.
Your need to post logs if you expect to get any help as there will be no way of telling what the problem could be.

Have you got any anti virus or firewall running?
Have you tried with either or both disabled?
Have you opened the correct ports in your router?
Are you connecting via external (3g) or local network?

Rich

Sorry for not providing this info, wasn't sure if it was needed at this stage. Antivirus has all exceptions, and ports are correctly opened on router. I wasn't expecting it to be the firewall or the ports anyway as a restart of the service seems to make it work again. Films tabs will always show as well when the issues occur the films just don't play though and come up with that error. The recordings and TV guides tabs dissapear though and sometimes don't appear with that first restart of the service.

I have tried on both 3G and wifi connection, these issues do not occur when using the latest final build of mp ex. However it's not watchable on iPad or iPhone due to the streams being jittery which seems to be a known issue on the forums.

We had to downgrade the web side of things to ensure some functionality so the only bit that is on the beta is the core part. When both were on the beta nothing would play back on iPad or iPhone.

Last edited:

richardc1983

Portal Pro
October 10, 2012
Leeds
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
You went to effort of posting the same thing 3 times on 3 threads but no logs on any of your posts.
Your need to post logs if you expect to get any help as there will be no way of telling what the problem could be.

Have you got any anti virus or firewall running?
Have you tried with either or both disabled?
Have you opened the correct ports in your router?
Are you connecting via external (3g) or local network?

Rich

Can anyone help, I posted my logs as requested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom