WebMP Skin: Janu v4 // 04-02-2013 (1 Viewer)

Kasselhöfer

Portal Pro
February 20, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello regurge,
Gread skin
But I have a little note to the skin. I use it mostly with my iPad. Works well so far. Unfortunately, I have a little problem with the TVGuide. When you enter into the page via a PC, a small window will appear with the contents of the tv-show, if you move the cursor over the tv-show. But with the iPad, it is a rather different. I must touch the tv-show that this small window will appear. Unfortunately I get this small window not closed again. I must restart the TVGuide.
Back to PC that works just that I move the cursor away from the show.
Is it possible that you provide the option, that if you touch the small window it will be closed again or you insert an "X" in the window, which allows this.

Gruß
Andreas

Last edited:

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    @Kasselhöfer
    The tooltip is not a problem, i will make some addional template files (makes no sense for the pc version) so that you are able to close the tooltip by yourself - i guess the best is to click on the tooltip and it will be closed instead to make a small close button somehwere in the tip

Last edited:

Kasselhöfer

Portal Pro
    February 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Kasselhöfer
    The tooltip is not problem, i will make some addional template files (makes no sense for the pc version) so that you are able to close the tooltip by yourself - i guess the best is to click on the tooltip and it will be closed instead to make a small close button somehwere in the tip
    That sounds great :)

motey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 13, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    thx for this great skin. My favorite at the moment :).
    Am i the only one where the coin slider doenst work (Chrome, Firefox, IE on different Clients(Linux, Windows))? with firebug I see Coinslider doing stuff, but on the top i see only a grey bar. Are there Server requirements to get the Slider working. Im running MPE 0.5.3 (commit df8b4b0) with Janu V4 on IIS.
    regards
    Tim

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You might wanna try to rename the folder to Janu4 (without a space). Unfortunately, not all scripts handle spaces in URLs correctly.

(Edit: "not all scripts" was meant in general, not sure about the ones Janu uses.. it's worth a try ;))

Last edited:

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    ok, have to rename the uploaded files to Janu4 etc. didnt thought about this

Last edited:

motey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 13, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You might wanna try to rename the folder to Janu4 (without a space). Unfortunately, not all scripts handle spaces in URLs correctly.

(Edit: "not all scripts" was meant in general, not sure about the ones Janu uses.. it's worth a try ;))
    yay, without the space in the path the slider is working! i should had found out this myself. Wasnt my day :D thx guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom