WebMP Skin: Janu v4 // 04-02-2013 (1 Viewer)

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hello regurge,
    Gread skin
    But I have a little note to the skin. I use it mostly with my iPad. Works well so far. Unfortunately, I have a little problem with the TVGuide. When you enter into the page via a PC, a small window will appear with the contents of the tv-show, if you move the cursor over the tv-show. But with the iPad, it is a rather different. I must touch the tv-show that this small window will appear. Unfortunately I get this small window not closed again. I must restart the TVGuide.
    Back to PC that works just that I move the cursor away from the show.
    Is it possible that you provide the option, that if you touch the small window it will be closed again or you insert an "X" in the window, which allows this.

Gruß
    Andreas
    its more complex than i thought, i was not able to fix it cause the tooltip script can not handle the special link which i need for the content.
    I tried it also with my android device and its working when you keep pressing the link (not perfectly cause you get a message if you want to open the link) maybe its also working with an apple device.
    Anyway here is a new file which removes the tooltip than you can go on without the tooltip, copy the file to /Janu/shared/ and overwrite the existing one

Attachments

• layout.zip
      1.1 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom