WebMP Skin - jQui (Updated: 1-2-2013) (1 Viewer)

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Okay, looks like @Oxan is looking into the issue.

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hello,

I have the problem today when I try to open firefox on jqui comes just a blank white page and nothing else happens.
    This has been fixed in MPExtended 0.5.2.

just wanted to try jQui with new 0.5.2 but after selecting it I can't access webmediaportal any longer. So I can't change the skin back :( ... other skins worked.

Edit: uninstall and fresh installation lets me access settings again
    Edit: nevermind, I found logs in another topic. I'll look at it.

yes, me too.
    It'd be useful if you (or someone else with the same issue) could post your logs after you fail to change the skin. If you get something about a pipe error on the settings page, refreshing it may help.

Last edited:

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Here's my logfiles when changing to jQui in Settings. After that I get HTTP 500 - The website cannot display the page, which means I cannot go back to the Settings page to change skin again.

Attachments

• WebMP - error when changing to jQui.zip
      8.4 KB

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Anyone who experiences a HTTP 500 or white screen after changing the skin to jQui, can you verify that the file C:\Program Files (x86)\MPExtended\WebMediaPortal\www\Skins\jQui\bin\jQui.dll exist? If it doesn't, try to install the skin again - it is in the zip file. If it does, please upload your logs.

Fafnir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Here's my logfiles when changing to jQui in Settings. After that I get HTTP 500 - The website cannot display the page, which means I cannot go back to the Settings page to change skin again.

Same problem for me: After choosing jQui, all Web MP pages stay blank and even manually editing the configuration doe not change anything.
    Only repair with the installer or remove and re-installation of Web Mediaportal bring back the web interface again.
    Anyway this is the only issue; Since 0.5.2 everything is fine and running smoothly. Thanks so far.

BR Fafnir

Edit:
    Anyone who experiences a HTTP 500 or white screen after changing the skin to jQui, can you verify that the file C:\Program Files (x86)\MPExtended\WebMediaPortal\www\Skins\jQui\bin\jQui.dll exist? If it doesn't, try to install the skin again - it is in the zip file. If it does, please upload your logs.
    That worked...
    Bon voyage.

Last edited:

u28151

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

I get a white page with Error 500 even though the jQui.dll exists in the folder. The date of the dll I have is 2012-12-05 22:19.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom