WebMP Skin - jQui (Updated: 1-2-2013) (1 Viewer)

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Please guys, if u find any issues.... let me know... if they are skin related, i will get on top of it.... if it is WebMP related I will let @Oxan know about and take a look and see if i can help him fix it.... if it is MPE related I will just pass on to him with a handshake.

Just understand that if they are WebMP/MPE related, dont expect for it to get fixed until release. If it is jQui related then 9 times out of ten I can fix it in a jiffy!!

bribbon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    This means that you MUST be using a pretty up-to-date build of the 0.5 Service.

I need MPExtended services 0.5 to test your skin. nice to see that you do this work and giving a facelifting to Web MediaPortal :)

greets

Last edited:

markus84

Portal Member
    May 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi, I installed MP Extended 0.5 + WebMediaPortal + jQui Skin.

nice Skin (y)

Over HTTP it works, but HTTPS Port 44300 ist not reachable, any idea?
    (Firewall is disabled)

Last edited:

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    Hmmmmm... I dont have much info for you on that. I do know it is a IIS/IISE setting. I had to configure mine for SSL and it is working (I use IIS, not IISE)

bribbon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    ok, here is my feedback:

MPExtendedService (without ISS):
    Everytime in the Configurator if I pressed: Social or Streaming, it will closing the Configurator with a Error Message like: MPExtended.Applications.ServiceConfigurator doesn't work. I've configured all parameters in 0.43, so it will working for testing your skin design.

jQui 0.5.0.1 Design
    1. In: Home>Recent Movies/Episodes: The damper (marked red) is on the left side not round. See Picture 01
    2. Movie Playing works well, but if I switch between: Flash Ultra LQ/Flash LQ/Flash HQ > it will enlarge the Aspect Ratio from the video vertically. This isn't so sweet to watch them. Why the movies not allways stay in the same Aspect ratio as it works iE. on youtube? All Users have then the opportunity to enlarge it by pressing Fullscreen (bottom right), I think thats enough. See Picture 02
    3. Requests doesn't working > Error Message: An Uknown Error occured / Design is OK!
    4. Not important: About JQui > Design: Isn't it not better for the readability to make table rows horizontally each other?
    5. Movies > By Genre: I do not see the other Genres / Only able to change to other genres by mouse scrolling. See Picture 03
    6. Movies general: The damper on the right side? Have a look to Picture 03
    7. Live TV > Status: Not working, Error message: Die gesuchte Ressource wurde entfernt oder umbenannt, oder sie steht vorübergehend nicht zur Verfügung. (Google translate: The requested resource has been removed or renamed, or it is temporarily not Transient ¼ 'disposal.)
    8. Live TV > TV Guide: Where are the Channel logos?
    9. Music > Album View: on the right side it does not fit. See Picture 04

Totally, in comparison to the old version is the new Design jQui very nice and usefully! I'm liking the colours. Good work!

Cheers bribbon

Attachments

• 01_Recent Movies.png
      01_Recent Movies.png
      92.4 KB
    • 02_Vertically_Aspect Ratio.png
      02_Vertically_Aspect Ratio.png
      100.3 KB
    • 03_Movies-By Genre Design.png
      03_Movies-By Genre Design.png
      224.2 KB
    • 04_Music_Album View.png
      04_Music_Album View.png
      143.7 KB
    Last edited:

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    Awesome bribbon_81, thx! I can fix most of these tomorrow or the next day. It is almost 3AM for me so I am going to lay down for the night. I will give you some details on your feedback then. Thx again!

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    okay @bribbon_81, let's take a look at your list.. so i know exactly what to fix tomorrow.

1) It looks correct to me in IE and FF. What browser are you using?
    2) This issue I need to look into, but should be able to fix easily.
    3) If requests do not work, then it is most likely due to the web.config file. jQui uses a special one that u need to edit with your SMTP info. OP has info on this, but basically just use the one that is in the jQui.rar and replace the one in www folder with it. Then edit the lines that deal with SSL and Email.
    4) Not sure what you mean on this one.
    5) I had some issues getting my styled scrollbars to show up in many places. The menu and the TV Guide are two of those places. It is something I am working on.
    6) Yes, traditionally the scroller is on the right, but I had that nice handy space in between those two, so I am trying it out there. You are not the only one to mention this. I am considering moving it around
    7) Thx for pointing this one out. TV Card status in the newwer revions of 0.5 have has ben moved from Live TV to the actual Status page. I need to move it over in my skin. Thx for the reminder.
    8) That is all on you. MPE pushes whatever channel logos u have MP set up with to aMPdroid or WebMP. So if u set up your channel logos on that server PC it should pass thru to WebMP. If it is, and it is still not working, then let me know. I will discuss it with @Oxan.
    9) Thanks for this. I have not been able to get music to work in WebMP as my music DB does not include album info, and in WebMP u HAVE to have it. But I can fix that in a jiffy too.

Get back with me on #'s 1, 3, 4 and 8 so I can fix it up. Soon as you do I should have u a new jQui-u-0.5.0.2.rar (only the changed files) for you.

bribbon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    1.) I'm using the Chrome Browser.
    2.) The most important for me :)
    3.) I'm not able to get this work. The web.config file doesn't have any entry: SSL/email to edit. I don't know how is that to fix.
    4.) As I said: not important.
    5.) OK :)
    6.) Usually the scroller ist just right. It pulls my hand automatically on this side :confused:
    7.) Your welcome
    8.) Oups.. I'm working the last Days on my Channel logo extension. I apparently make the Test during the manipulations. If i installed them, I can see all logos. Sorry, mi mistake.
    9.) Thanks!

Thank you for your commitment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom