WebMP Skin - jQui (Updated: 1-2-2013) (2 Viewers)

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Gunna take another day or two on those fixes.. they are not hard at all... just real busy. Say 12-48 hours and I should have it ready.

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    Okay guys... here is what is going on.... Now that I have time to work on jQui, I wanted to update MPE/WebMP as well at the same time. Offering a patch to fix current jQui release as well as an updated release for updated MPE/WebMP..... well it broke jQui. Took me all day to get default skin to work and then to fix streaming issues.

Soon as I get current jQui working again I will test the fixes I did and then upload them here...I swear... my life..... smh!!! =)

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    Okay here is what is going on in the world of jQui:

I got my server working again (it is a pain to keep up with dev builds as often things get changed). I am currently shelving jQui for another week or so as 0.5 is VERY close to an alpha/beta release and I need to do some work on the default skin. Also any changes I might make now might require more work again later. I think at this point, with 0.5 being so close to final release it would be best if I just wait until then to release jQui with the new fixes.

Sorry if anyone was hoping to get these fixes sooner =(

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    yes Valtam... I can confirm that MPE 0.5 has been put into a freeze, and that means it is very close to release candidate being sent out to testers for a 2 week test run. I think it is the goal of the developers to have both MPE and aMPdroid (have to release them at the same time for this release as it has SOOOOO many changes from 0.4.x (or at least thy are trying to do that, I think)) by the end of this month/start of next month.

I can say that I have finished my changes to the default skin, and am back to finishing up jQui's final touches, so it will be more than ready when 0.5 gets released.

Thanks so much for your patience!!

bibo456

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello Lyfesaver74,

Is it possible to get your latest version and MPE0.5 for testing ?
    I can't wait to try.

Thank you for all your work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom