WebMP Skin - jQui (Updated: 1-2-2013) (2 Viewers)

Fabrix67

Portal Member
February 15, 2010
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi Lyfesaver74,

I'd like to install (again) MPE to access my (new) MP from outside home, but I'd prefer to start directly with new version to avoid any following update.

May I have new version 5.0?

thanks

Fabrizio

lhcomputer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Lüdinghausen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hallo , thanks for your Skin Up Date for WebMP. It´s fine.
    I have a simple Quetion. Work the WEBMP withe the Ipad oder Iphone Browser or Device.

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I have a simple Quetion. Work the WEBMP withe the Ipad oder Iphone Browser or Device.

Hi, I think you will have to try and rephrase your question, or write the question in a different language, because what you have written is not understandable.

I think he is asking to make it work on iOS. If that is what you are asking, than Oxan is working on doing that.

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    @Lyfesaver74,

Further to my PM, I have now had a play. This is awesome and I totally love it!

I tried to send a feature request, but I got an "an unknown error occurred" in my browser (Safari). Your google code site only shows a bug report, so I didn't want to add features there, so I figured I would add them here (let me know if you want them moved elsewhere):

1) It would be great to have a Live TV Guide Search that brings up future programmes matching the search description. Currently the global search on the JQui sidebar brings up every item (including existing recordings and movies/series that match the description). The results for this guide search should bring up all the episode title and number details (where applicable), and have hyperlinks to record the select item (including the normal advance recording options).

2) I wonder whether it might be possible to have some right click functions (I am not sure it is possible with the software being used). For example, it would be great if you could right click on a item (DVD art), and select "Play" or "Download" so that it takes you to the appropriate page directly. The best use of this may be in the TV Guide. Currently it takes 5 clicks of the mouse to setup an advance schedule. It would be great if your could right click on the item in the schedule and be provided with the different recording options (once, weekly, weekdays, etc - also, cancel show, cancel whole schedule). This would mean you could setup lots of recordings really quickly.

Anyway, this is such a great product that you and the MPExtended team have produced. Great result!

Robbo100

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Further to my last, it would also be great to be able to search/filter TV guide items by genre. It would be great to view at a glance all the films coming up over the next couple of weeks using the laptop and then pick what to record/watch.

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    jQui: A Themeable Skin for WebMediaPortal

today i tried Webmediaportal again over the internet, do you optimized the thumbnail view a bit in your skin?
    At the moment everything runs @ the standardskin (due to the current 0.4.3 version) and the loading times for my thumbnails are not that nice

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Yes, I do... images load much faster. But I must confess I have been to busy to update my jQui skin for the newest versions of 0.5 development version. But the truth is, we also made a lot of changes to the default skin for 0.5. I think you will like it. It will be released soon. Everytime we get close to a release, we get busy or some weird bug crops up. We are going to make it happen tho -)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom