WebMP Skin: Simplicity (1 Viewer)

Entdecker

Portal Pro
May 28, 2014
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hallo SpudR,
thank your for your answert.

Yes I know the Skinfiles is for WebMediaPortal and it is not a normal MediaPortal Skin and yes I know Simplicity is a WebMediaPortal Skin and is build at 2013.

I ask the question , but I also know. The development from WebMediaPortal was in the last 5 years not very large because WebMediaPortal was some years not evolved because the developner (dieBagger) had not the time to doo this. Since 2015 WebMediaPoral will envolved from the developer from MPTvScheduler the Android App for Mediaportal. In this time WebMediaPortal will be optimized not enhanced.

Because I know this I ask the question because I hope the adaptations must not so big to use WebMediaPortal Skin "Simplicity" and "Bootstrap" to use it again.

That was the reason of my question!

I am realy grateful for any suggestion.

Entdecker

Last edited:

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    I don't think it's the skin that is the problem - it's the other things that webMP used - those are discontinued I think (though I will stand corrected!)...
    :)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Can someone tell me what I have to do to use this WebMP Skin "Simplicity" whis the newes WebMediaPortal Version 0.60 beta9.
    I’m trying to install MPExtended Beta 11 and WebMP 0.6, I don’t know which version, and put this skin. And if I can figure it out, I'll try to make it work and add new functionality for My Video and My Pictures. I don’t promise anything yet, but if I succeed, I will inform you on the forum. :):whistle::coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom