WebSkin 2013: WebMP Skinning Contest (1 Viewer)

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Awesome! ty bro... will send u info out in a day or two (same for other judges) with all the details =)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    All the skins look great, would love to be a judge but unfortunately I don't use webmp much at all, so wouldn't be a good judge :)

Good luck everyone, I'm looking forward to seeing the results.

I hope the skins continue to get updated and tweaked after the competition ends

Last edited:

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    Well it is time to announce the winner of our Web Skinning contest. The judges were asked to review each skin and rate the skin on the sets of criteria:
    • Usability
    • Design
    • Features
    The judges were also asked to give personal pros and cons on each skin. It became obvious that everyone was enjoying all of the skins, but two skins did get set above the rest.

Simplicity, for its design and Bootstrap for it's features. And the winner just barely beat out the other. It was very close.

Janu, MedaiCabinet and BlueShift also had some distinct points of interest that set them apart and everyone had glowing comments on those skins as well, because of this ALL skinners get awarded prizes for 2nd place.

But who won the tablet, you ask? Well I am happy to announce that our 1st place winner is... (drum roll please)...

BOOTSTRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thank you so much!! This is really great! I hope I can use it to improve the skin even more.

And thanks for everyone who voted (though not official) and supported me in the Bootstrap thread with new feature requests and bugs.

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    Absolutely, well done the rest of you. I am going to ask the judges if I can share some of the comments they made about the skins. I told the judges that all comments would be kept confidential so they would be as honest as possible, so I need their permission first, but every skin got some really good comments!!!

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I've received my first price, the Nexus 7 including a travel cover (not on the picture). Thanks Lyfesaver!
    Nexus%207%20MP%20Bootsrap.jpg

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    AWESOME! Glad you got it safe and sound!

Other prizes will be shipped out to everyone next week, if I believe I have all the contestants addresses. if I am missing one I will PM you! Thanks everyone!!

Here is a pic of the regular (non customized T-Shirts) the custom ones had to be redone and that is what I am waiting on now b4 I can ship out to everyone next week.

2013-05-21 17.27.47.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom