What about a podcast plugin? (1 Viewer)

luis7

Portal Pro
February 22, 2012
Home Country
Spain Spain
There was one, but is obsolete. It was a great funcionality!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks. I tried this on my side and I see also the local drives. I've no clue, why they are not shown for you? :confused: The One drive issue is probably related to windows as you also mentioned to have the issue with other programs as well. The first thing I did after installing Win11 was to completely remove Onedrive from registry...
Thanks. I tried this on my side and I see also the local drives. I've no clue, why they are not shown for you? :confused: The One...
Just reinstalled MP 2 on a fresh W11 install and I'm tying to set the recording/timeshifting paths but the only thing coming up...
Replies
Views
Well that would make sense :) But I’m using mosaic. I should have disabled anything related to MePo 1, TV Service is stopped. I also found this setting: Automatic Maintenance, It was scheduled for 02:00 and wake up the PC I have disabled this now. So lets see.
Well that would make sense :) But I’m using mosaic. I should have disabled anything related to MePo 1, TV Service is stopped. I...
Is there a way to see what caused the start of the PC running Mepo? Is there also a way to see what stopped it for going into...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 New HTPC Mainboard DE
After many hours of work, I have gotten FLIRC to work as a controller for MP It has its problems, and support is nonexistent, but it can be used as an IR remote receiver for almost any IR remote. The key (thanks to @Rob Hexenmeister) is to use the "Full Keyboard" profile and forget about the others. MCE remote support is flaky and...
After many hours of work, I have gotten FLIRC to work as a controller for MP It has its problems, and support is nonexistent, but...
I am looking to replace my current HTPC mainboard (Intel DH67GD) with one which is Windows 11 compatible. Additional requirements...
Replies
Views
that is absolutely not my impression, I think I reboot my htpc max a couple of times a year, usually (wild guess) when directx derails (symptoms are: frozen image, or sound only at video playback) Mind you, it's MP client only, no tvservice, and mp shutdown before sleep (and ofcourse start again at wake) Edit: leaving MP running...
that is absolutely not my impression, I think I reboot my htpc max a couple of times a year, usually (wild guess) when directx...
Hello my media portal doesn't start anymore, it was working fine yesterday but impossible to start now. The last time I shutdown...
Replies
Views
As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not, this could be achieved. But at first the infos need to be existing.
As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not...
Hello, after round about a decade of using MP1 I decided to test the so far most current version of MP2. Overall I like it very...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom