What do you peps do for Music DVD's (1 Viewer)

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Currently the list sorts by the "Sort By" field which by default is identical to the title of the movie. The only exception is prefixes such as "The", "A", and "An", etc are moved to the end of the title. There is an issue to disable this, but it will not be addressed in the next release unfortunately. Is this what you are talking about?

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    yeahh its exactly what im talking about..

Bro please understand this, the hole idear of beeing able to look for some thing if press remote botton 5 1 time = T
    is gone, when the system is like it is now :(

As it will go to the first movie whit a T
    so if i have just one movie called
    The Amasing thunder cloud

that movie will be listed under A
    and i will go to this movie, as the movie is listed under A even tho its display as "The Amasing thunder cloud"

Why not turn it OFF :) the feature is not working, why do we have to deal whit it right now, makes no sense, sorry bro, but it dos not. hehe
    Turn off until fixed.
    Sort movies as thy are names, the Title of the movie
    then all is good, one can search..

and when you have time, do the Sort BY option, whit all its features..

:)

pretty please... :D

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Well in the next release this functionality works a bit different. Pressing a button on the keypad does not jump to a movie with that letter as it's first letter anymore. The new release will have "quick filtering". If you press 262 (AMA on your remote) iut will filter the list down to all movies that have the sequence of letters "AMA" in the title. Does that make sense? It is functionality armandp put together and you can already play around with it in the latest release of MyTrailers.

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    John:
    Yeahh baby that sounds like the way to go :)

Thanks a lot, im looking forward to the next beta/SVN relsease, im ready now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
    OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
    Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
    Replies
    Views
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
    Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom