What do you peps do for Music DVD's (1 Viewer)

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    like i have many trance DVD's its like a movie, but movie about musik, and moving pitures cant find a single one of them..

do you peps use the Music, in MP for Music DVD's also ??

deebo

Portal Pro
    April 19, 2006
    we don't listen to trance so we don't have this problem

or other problems that come from listening to trance "music"

:p

(if its on imdb the plugin will find it)

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    haha, well musik DVD's in general are not listet om imdb, thats the hole problem :(
    i have many others, not just trance..

and i can list non of them ;(

RoXoR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2008
    B-W
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yea, a mdvd feature would be nice, but therefore zag2me would have to add a mdvd category in TMDb -so that we have a mdvd database ...

But I think this is too much effort for a "small" group who want to watch music dvds with this great plugin ;)

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    yeahh maybe:( well we need more sorces to be add the the plugin then, more sorces, more hits, and always get the movie listet :)

marvenius

Portal Pro
    September 3, 2008
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You probable can't get them listed because this plugin is about movies...
    What you are talking about is\music. (at least to some people ;P)

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    so i can add Music DVD's to the music thing is MP, and it will Show me music DVD's ??
    i can see them in there, as thy are Movies, i need pitures, and sound.. you know hehe

can Music in MP handle this?

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    With the upcoming release, you can manually add "movies". So you could add a DVD ISO or something and manually fill out the data for your music DVDs. This would be a pain in the butt but you could get it to work. If you can find a good source of data for these music DVDs, with the upcoming release you could also write a custom scraper to auto populate your movies.

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    With the upcoming release, you can manually add "movies". So you could add a DVD ISO or something and manually fill out the data for your music DVDs. This would be a pain in the butt but you could get it to work. If you can find a good source of data for these music DVDs, with the upcoming release you could also write a custom scraper to auto populate your movies.

Really looking forward to my self can add movies, it can not find weee
    what about the hole list, sort issue, will this be addressed in next release please?

Thanks M8...

Users who are viewing this thread