What would you like to see next in the Trakt Plugin? (2 Viewers)

What would you like to see next in the Trakt Plugin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hey emphatic,

skinners can already show a dashboard with trending or activities or user statistics by specifying what window ids they want to see the dashboard on from Trakt.SkinSettings.xml.

I could add other things such as calendar /recommendations if the skinner want's to add those as well. I have not added fanart download of items for the dashboard but that's easy enough. The customizations sound like a good idea such as new shows this week etc.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Would it be possible for the Trakt plugin to keep track of movies and shows you've only partially watched and present you with a list? It would be very cool to have a "Resume Movie/Resume Show" list for example on Basic Home along with/instead of Latest Media.

Emph

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Would it be possible for the Trakt plugin to keep track of movies and shows you've only partially watched and present you with a list? It would be very cool to have a "Resume Movie/Resume Show" list for example on Basic Home along with/instead of Latest Media.
    Currently trakt.tv only persists the watched state for episodes and movies, if that changes to also support persisting of partially watched items then I will surely add support ;)

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I don't know if this is legal, but could the trakt plugin send the movies I like to have, to couchpotato?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I don't use CouchPotato but there is no reason why that can't retrieve that information from trakt via the API. IIRC there is trakt integration already in CouchPotato but not sure what that entails.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I (still) want trailer support so I can go directly from a movie to the trakt listed trailer. eg. support to load the plugin from a skin button using a IMDB#/TMDB# then have trakt play the trailer via online videos. This way I can go directly from Moving Pictures movie details view to playing a trailer without having to choose/select/search anything. :):)

If I was to mod moving pictures titan skin, I would have the trailers button load a context menu with to options. Play trakt trailer / Search for trailer. Search would search youtube via O.V. (as is status quo). Alternatively just one button, and if there was no trakt trailer present then it would default to a youtube search.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Can Netflix support be added? I know I've asked before. We have a pretty good working plugin now :D
    I will have to have a look at what is exposed when playback starts / stops. If I can get the currently playing item and know when its stopped/completed then shouldn't be too hard to add support.

Game_dude

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2006
    Indiana
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Awesome! Hopefully it'll work out then. Looking forward to what you come up with :)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    There will also probably be another hurdle to overcome as I most likely will need an account and possibly will be locked out from my Geo-graphical location. Not sure yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom