What would you like to see next in the Trakt Plugin? (1 Viewer)

What would you like to see next in the Trakt Plugin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I would like to see the API separated cleanly from the plugin :p *hint**wink*
    Definitely on my to do list ;)
    It will be a step in the right direction for getting a Trakt plugin for MediaPortal 2.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @dir, next version v2.7.1 will have additional context menu items in the Dashboard Friend Activity / Trending lists. The Friend Activity context menu will be a cut down version of the Trending one but will have '*Add To Watchlist*'.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I would like to suggest these additional moving pictures category filters. Not sure which of these are possible.

Trakt:Trending - This would display all trending movies that are also in your collection

Trakt:Friends - This would have a list of all your trakt friends with the following sub category filters

Trakt:Friends:%Friend%:Favourites - This displays all movies that your friend has rated > 7/10, sorted by your friends rating. If it's not possible to sort by friends rating then I would just display everything that your friend rated 9 or 10 stars that is also in your collection

Trakt:Friends:%Friend%:Recently Watched - The last 20 movies they have watched that are also in your collection

Trakt:Friends:%Friend%:Watchlist - Everything in your friends watch list that is also in your collection

Trakt:Friends:%Friend%:Recommended - Everything that is recommended for your friend that is also in your collection

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    This is probably just as much of a feature request for moving pictures as it is for trakt, but I would like the ability to remove from watchlist / recommendations list while browsing the trakt categories within moving pictures.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Will add it to the list kiwijunglist, for now just remove them from their respective windows.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Just a bump for another feature I requested earlier that I will need soon (move to the city where my brother lives and we will exchange movies/tv series)

Ability to compare your trakt library collection to another user and get a list of
    1. Movies they have that you don't
    2. TVShows they have that you don't
    3. Episodes they have that you don't
    (+Vice-Versa)

It might be worth requesting this feature directly to trakt, is anyone a Trakt VIP?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Pretty sure that feature request is already on the VIP forums to be supported from website, at least I remember it being there. Wouldn't be too difficult to handle with-in the plugin as well.

I think it would be a nice feature, I want to implement a library view first, when that is done I could implement a friend comparison feature.

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Next release will have support for Filtering in the Trending GUI e.g. you can filter out any watched, collected, rated, watchlisted items. This is useful as sometimes there could be lots of trending items at any one time.

kilik360

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2010
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I would like to have in the movie details, when browsing friends movie collection, a place with '' List :'' to know in wich list he put the movie into.

sorry for my english.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'd still prefer to see the local movie data (from MovingPictures db) rather than from trakt.tv. All my data is in Swedish and the movie covers are carefully selected.

Emph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom