What's your top 3 requests after 0.2 Final. (2 Viewers)

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    - DVB Subtitle Support :)
    - DVB-T, DVB-S - recording more than one channel in multiplex simultaneously (with one card)
    - Stability

Furetto

Moderator - Dutch Forums
    April 11, 2005
    Brussels
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Being able to press record and then add some recording time.
    Like when you need to go suddenly and you wanna record 2 shows in a row... Current Program would miss the second one, until manual stop would just fill up your HD.

klona

April 11, 2006
    Greatings to all the stuff. Great baby you already achieve and future sounds promising.

After playing it a few days on dedicated PC, I would vote for :
    1/ Ability to Turn on/off/choose betwenn different Subtitles within MP
    2/ Ability to Turn on/off/choose betwenn different audio stream within MP
    For both it's mainly my Xvid collection with 2 audio stream and 1 subtitle.
    3/ Better support of the audio database (dynamic update from files created / ID3 modified ) . I know there is plugin but an integrated function with OSD & log file should be really better

pulkkike

April 12, 2006
    DVB-T, DVB-S - recording more than one channel in multiplex

My vote goes also to:
    DVB-T, DVB-S - recording more than one channel in multiplex simultaneously (with one card)

Eeyore

Portal Pro
    April 2, 2006
    Newcastle, Australia
    Home Country
    When zooming a liveTV 16:9 broadcast to 4:3, the image is zoomed too far and actually cuts off more screen then needed. So the request here is

1. Fix 16:9 to 4:3 zoom scaling

I have a massive lounge room and I sit about 6-7 meters from my 68cm TV. This makes every screen very hard to read. I have modified the TV Guide to make it easier to read, and will continue to edit the other main displays, but I think a good fix is to...

2. Provide high readability skins.

3. Improved Alert Functionality
    - Ability to jump to program from alert
    - if you are not on the correct channel
    - if there is a free card
    - jump to channel in X minutes (configurable)
    - Ability to have laert to stay on screen until acknowledged
    - invloves alarm queueing
    - Advanced Alerting (Similar to advanced record)
    - always alert for this program
    - always alaert at this time
    - etc

CHli

Portal Pro
    July 5, 2005
    Switzerland
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    KRA said:
    5. When you are recording something and you go into mytv it jumps in real-time, rather than from the beginning of the recording, it seems that most people like it this way, I can accept that, but can you at least but the current recordings in the "recorded tv" menu while it's recording, not only when it's finnished, so I can go directly there and choose the recording and watch it from the beginning.

example again, I'm 15 minutes late for my scheduled fotball game, now I don't want to enter mytv and view 15 minutes in, maybe see there score, before I get to rewind... I want to see it from the start.

Go to scheduled recordings and bring the contextual menu up on the current recording... Here it is...

NLS

Portal Pro
    April 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    We should first wish for SIMPLER yet, VITAL things like:

- Ability to run external programs DIRECTLY from Home menu (or anywhere we want).

- Ability to control volume... what am I talking about? Control the volume property we want. For example for me Master and Wave do nothing, since to control the volume I need to change the volume of SPDIF out (something that Girder can do).

- Timed shutdown (both countdown and specific time) and ability to cancel it.

- Better caching were needed (for example when I go in my music where I have 5000+ MP3 all in the same folder, system freezes for some seconds).

- No wrap in scroll lists (selectables).

- Ability to hide controls you want to hide (for example I don't want "simple menu" button, nor I want exit to windows button).

- Much better tuner support (fine tuning for example, or full frequency scan without country preset)

...basic things

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom