What's your Top 3 requests ??? (2 Viewers)

Dan

September 3, 2004
Montreal, Qc, Canada
1. Automatic wakeup from scheduled recording and standby when finished. This is a must for me to take MP seriously.
2. Being able to schedule with priorities so if I schedule a "must see" movie and it is in conflict with a less important show (ie. weekly recording), the movie get the priority.
3. TV interface for the configuration window. It is hard to configure MP in 800x600 through svhs on a tv :D

Keep up the "very" good work guys !

A

Anonymous

My top 3 in prio:

1 - Ability to standby and wake-up at recordings
2 - Ability to standby and wake-up using a remote
3 - Export to MPEG feauture

mama

Portal Pro
May 31, 2004
Germany
2 - Ability to standby and wake-up using a remote

This can already be done. For a wakeup via remote, you first need a IR keyboard (most already have - cost very less). Then you set a password in BIOS, i.e. "1" and set it as startup. With your keyboard you can now learn your remote. Works fine for me.

With FlipGers guide to use the Haupauge remote in MP (http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=621) it shouldn´t be a problem to realize shutdown/hibernate/standby with the remote.ini and the windows shutdown.exe.

Olivier-h

Portal Pro
September 18, 2004
sorry...forgot 1 : flip pictures left and right in picture plugin (and autosave the change)

Today i had to look at 300 pictures (mariage)....and i got neckach now :)

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    olivier-h > thats allready possible

Press R when you see a pic to rotate 90 degrees. R again for another 90 or 2x R for 180 etc etc
    The rotation is saved in the databse, so during slideshow etc they will be rotated for you, and thumbs will also be made rotated.

the manual ain't written for nothing you know ????
    You know how much time there has been spent to write it?????
    YOu know how much time is being spent to answer questions allread answered in the manual????
    You know ????

rich710

Portal Member
    July 13, 2004
    Sweden
    After the nice feature automount .bin .img. iso:s using Daemon Tools it was a little bit hard to found 3 new requests ;o)
    But here they are:

1. Autoplay SVCD and VCD discs, Now when you mount them you have to browse to the mpeg file, better if it was autostrted just like DVD:s.

2. Stream liveTV out to the network and maybe to my Ipaq 4150

3. Recording even if PC is in Hibernation or turned off

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    carboncopy > autoupdate is allready implemented.....

press search on the forums, then search on autoupdate...

You know how many times we answer questions allready answered on the forums???
    Do you?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom