When Import show new (repalced) filename (1 Viewer)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Ok, so taking the top entry of the one that failed, I guess you expected:

41 1 1 1 Восьмидесятые-5.2015. Восьмидесятые.S05E 0​

To work for you.

And that will fail, because the '\' indicates the actual files are in a subfolder. That means you will need to use an expression that is equipped to handle "<show>.<season>\<episode>.<ext>"

Possibly the string-replacement method can fix the folder structure (not sure if the full path is used as a string), but I have never tried that myself. Worth a try I guess, so you would need something like:

41 1 1 1 Восьмидесятые-5.2015.SATRip.nnm-club\ Восьмидесятые.S05E 0​

Do you 'see' why it failed the way you had it? The primary expression only looks at filenames, so the only part it looks for is the "01.cерия.avi" in your case, which lacks a reference to the show, and season. Other expressions are shared on this forum though, including ones that support folder-show\season\episode.ext, but then those would still not work for your structure as-is, because season is not a subfolder. You might be better off renaming those few files correctly the old fashion manual way, and reprocess them.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Ok, so taking the top entry of the one that failed, I guess you expected:
    Rules that the screenshot, everything works fine, but lack the function of which I spoke.
    And that will fail, because the '\' indicates the actual files are in a subfolder. That means you will need to use an expression that is equipped to handle "<show>.<season>\<episode>.<ext>"
    What was in the screenshot, the examples was a test, there are no rules, screenshots of the rules with a working system.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Do you 'see' why it failed the way you had it? The primary expression only looks at filenames, so the only part it looks for is the "01.cерия.avi" in your case, which lacks a reference to the show, and season. Other expressions are shared on this forum though, including ones that support folder-show\season\episode.ext, but then those would still not work for your structure as-is, because season is not a subfolder. You might be better off renaming those few files correctly the old fashion manual way, and reprocess them.
    I'm fine and everything works, just to create a rule does not suffice that I ask. Not enough option to delete rules, and not enough numbers in order to every rule.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Any news?
    Can you add to the Debug log (process of importing local files) the following data:
    Original filename (Which will process the rules and participate in the identification.) - Result filename (after replacement) - Result rule under which imports occur.
    Like:
    • some filename 10 season 50 episod - some title - webdl.avi - some filename.S10E50.some title.avi - Rule: <series>.S<season>E<episode>.<title>.<ext>
    I do not think that this is difficult. And all the data already exists. You can not on one line, in a few, but it would facilitate the understanding of how things work and what is wrong with the new rules.
    Thanks in advance. WBR ajs :):coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread