who would like creating one skin, equal this???? (1 Viewer)

uran0s

May 4, 2005
hdtv.jpg

Download here http://www.xbox-skins.net/forums/index.php?act=Downloads&do=download&id=3549 for Ideas.

butcherBoy

Portal Pro
September 7, 2004
Germany
this skin is a rip-off from kelmk's hdeetv theme for meedio.

http://www.meedio.com/maid/detail.php?mode=detail&plugin_id={669DA236-C83D-4BDB-B849-9068FD178F31}

the butcher

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

this would not go, because we can not make such menue on Homesreen.
    This is the menue style we have had before, like xbmc.

But now we have the new one with the scroll menue that is config with the home plugin, so it will be not work.

Greetings 8) Harley

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

i think you can do that with hyperlink´s funktion in the Homescreen.

But the problem is, if you make changes in the homeplugin it will not work.

If you make a homescreen with hardcoded buttons for some Funktions like Musik TV and so on (..for exsample) it will go with hyperlinks i think.

..i check this on weekend and let you know.

Greetings 8) Harley

Boilermaker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2004
    it is a very nice looking skin, and all background images from the .mpp files of the medio skin are 1280x720 , so it would make a great widescreen skin. if someone could figure out how to make mp work like that, it would open up a lot of new possibilities for skins.

A

Anonymous

I didn't give anyone permission to use my graphics to create a media portal skin.

Boilermaker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2004
    if someone around here was going to use somebody else's work, i'm pretty confident they would ask first. i know there are many cases when people share stuff and they give full credit to the other person.

A

Anonymous

that and the fact that the guys who made mediaportal had a big hand in making the original XBMC and the fact that this is heavily based upon someone elses skin already

Raven

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2005
    Stockholm
    Where is this screenshot taken from?
    I see someone has used my overlay headphone icon without my permission. That icon is part of an iconset for Chameeleon and Meelow themes for Meedio. I consider it really bad etiquette to use other peoples graphics without asking first.

Users who are viewing this thread