[Help Me!] WHS2011 (1 Viewer)

Morpheus2005

Portal Member
June 21, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

befor i begin, i shod say i am sorry my english is very bad.

So i instalt mpExtended service and WebMp on an WHS2011 (german) but i can not get access on the web Interface. I have configurt the IIS so i can see the log on screen on the web browser. But if i try to log on with admin and admin i will not get access to it.
So are the right log on user and password?

I look if i get any log and found one.

If i open the mpextended configuration there is an account with the name admin.
I have createt an new account but with that i get no access to.

so i hope any body unterstands my bad english and can help my

mfg
andy

Edit:
So i will now have access to the home screen but there is nothing. In the Screen shot is the home screen i will see, if i log on. On the other screen shot are the service settings. I cout not get connection to the service, but i have no idea wot is going wrong. The Firewall is configure to get connection to mpExtended Service. Wat can i do ?

Attachments

• webMpHome.PNG
    webMpHome.PNG
    23.9 KB
  • webMp.PNG
    webMp.PNG
    13.2 KB

Jelmo

Portal Pro
September 8, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
One Question .... how did you installed WebMp ? With the IIS witch is onboard on WHS 2011, or did you install the recommended IIS Express ?

Morpheus2005

Portal Member
June 21, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
I've heard that I take for WHS2011 the version without IIS express , since the WHS have an IIS installation inside. Is this right ? or shut i unistall mpExtended and install the version with iis express.

mfg
andy

Morpheus2005

Portal Member
June 21, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Ok now i have access to the web interface and my IIS istallation is correct. The Problem was the core Service, i've uninstallt it and installt it again and now it works.

But now i have a other problem:

If i want to watch an Video, TV or somting i get the message:
Video not found or access dient
Shut i install any other programm on the server to use this ? there is no flash player or somting at my server.

edit/
i hope the log says were the problem is, i have read it but i don' t know were the problem is
/edit

mfg
andy

Jelmo

Portal Pro
September 8, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
I wan´t to install WebMp also on my WHS 2011. So at this moment i can´t help. But is there any guide, how to install this stuff on a WHS ?

Morpheus2005

Portal Member
June 21, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
hello,

it's easy to install it on whs2011 with 0.4.2 you shut install iis express from Microsoft if you dont neet port 8080 for other things like my. Then Reboot (EMPTY without this reboot it dont work by my) then install the core Service (i must install the Full version (i don't need it but witout it it will not connect (i have no opinon why)) then reboot then install the web interface (normal version).

I have it done 4 times and thats the best way, but i do not have any idea why my streaming goes not.

mfg
andy

Jelmo

Portal Pro
September 8, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hy Morpheus ... since WHS has IIS onboard, i don´t want to install IIS express also. I´m searching for a guide how to install MPextend + WebMP on a WHS + IIS standard.

Morpheus2005

Portal Member
June 21, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
i have done it like in the wiki and it works to for my, but i must install the service as full install.

mfg
andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom