1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WifiRemote - a tcp remote control server 0.8.3 [2014-07-20] | Page 56

Discussion in 'MediaPortal 1 Plugins' started by Shukuyen, May 5, 2011.

1. mrceolla

mrceolla Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Thank you Stephen! I should've looked further for the update. I seem to recall updating WifiRemote via MediaPortal Extension Manager in the past, but this new version wasn't in there. Will this update be in there soon or should I expect to update WifiRemote via the method you outlined above for all future updates?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Stephen Bromfield

Stephen Bromfield Portal Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Home Country:
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    It took me a bit of time to work out how to do it, I guess the reason it has to be done that way is that two versions can't be supported in the Extensions Manager.
    The funny thing is I ended up downgrading myself to 1.16 because in the TV Guide the font size is tiny in 1.17, although I have written an Android app for the TV Guide to be able to set recordings etc it is nice to be able to use the guide on the TV and because I have backups on my NAS I am back on 1.16.

4. mrceolla

mrceolla Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Thank you for the reply, Stephen. I understand. I'm just glad someone is still maintaining this plugin! Thank you!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Like Us On Facebook

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!